Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Bahahaha

So sometimes things just make me smile... such as this funny email that I just read from collarme

" Well I happened upon your profile randomly while just tooling around bored and such.. you'd think as a teenager video games would suit me, but tooling about on bdsm ad/dating site works just as well I suppose correct?

Either way I digress xD

I tooled about and happened upon your profile and thought huh this is pretty interesting. Granted a lotta the stuff you have listed on here didn't quite float my own personal boat and honestly I'm not messaging requesting a meeting or anything because I am almost absolutely sure I am not your type... being a complete newbie teenager to the lifestyle that is =/ So I read some of the experiences and decided to read your blog and blah blah blah blah.. basically in short I did some reading not much but some and I must say that you are quite the character!

Granted everybody on this site is quite the character but you are in a entertaining witty sort've way :P I particularly enjoyed reading your thoughts on the typical "social married women" blog their behavioral patterns differing from your own.

Basically the point of this letter.. even though I'm sure you already know what I'm saying anyway.. but the point of it is that you are in fact one Bad Ass woman with wit and a kick ass attitude and I enjoyed reading that little tidbit of your personality.. it made my day as I was very bored xD

Either way sorry for boring you and thank you for taking your time for reading this.. or at least if you've gotten this far without instantly deleting it like i've heard some do. @_@

Again you have a good night.. or day.. depending on when you receive this >_<

Sincerely,
A random dorky wannabe Submissive"
 
How cute... I'm such a character ;-) AND YES, I AM BACK!

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

O brudda. Then you'll reeelly love me. Lemme begin. Wanna live life more than whorizontal? Wanna make love beyond the clouds forever? Wanna have me as your servant, bringing baklava and Starbucks in the morning and giving you as many backrubs in a mansion by the lake?? I do, girl. I wanna give you everything in Heaven - the opposite isn't very cool. Miss Gorgeous, we must croak!!! Every one of U.S. Our solution? Just wait. Life AIN’T forever, toots. God hears the longings of thy heart; God rewards those who're faithfull. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL