Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fucking HOT morning!!

I played with an old friend this morning who was in town and staying downtown at the Hilton. We've not seen each other for over 2 years, but keep in contact via e-mail, and phone when we can.

I showed up at his hotel room door around 10ish this morning, and underneath my wool coat I only had on a black leather bra, black leather panties, black seamed stockings and black peep toe high heels. In my messenger bag I had a strap on, wrist restraints, a new pair of stockings, my red lipstick and a paddle hair brush.

When he opened the door, he was a little disarmed - he knew I'd been working out and losing weight, but he said he didn't realise that there would be such a dramatic change in me...!! Well going from a size 22/24 to a size 12 I guess is pretty drastic if you haven't seen me in a while.

However, it's all for the better. Where there was flab, there is now muscle - I still have some belly fat that I want to lose, but my legs and especially my thighs - look awesome - toned, strong and muscular. My arms, back and shoulders are also nicely toned from lifting weights and tae bo!

Anyway, just from riding down there on the subway at 9am in the morning, when the trains are still packed, had gotten me a little wet, knowing that I had basically nothing on under my duffle coat! I actually didn't sit down because my coat would have slipped up way above my thighs and given everyone a free peep show, so knowing that also, turned me on!

I slid my coat off, and forced him down onto the bed, on his back. I pulled his robe off, and straddled his chest, pinning his arms under my knees. Did I mention this friend has a *thing* for stockings? I played with the stocking tops, snapping them against my thigh, while adjusting them, all the while, watching him... watching me..

He told me that he could feel my pussy dripping through my panties, and I couldn't help but pull my panties to the side, and slip two fingers up inside myself. I pulled them out and stuck them in his mouth. That's all it took - watching him sucking my cum off my fingers suddenly caused me to Whoosh, and I couldn't help but slide and grind myself onto his chest.

I unsnapped the crotch of my panties, and pulled them off, and positioned myself over his head. I pulled my thighs in tight, gripping his ears, and sat down on his face. I told him that I was feeling rather lazy, and demanded that he put his hands on my ass cheeks, and raise me up and down on his face. Within a few minutes I was so bloody wet, that I couldn't help but hump the hell out of his tongue and nose. As I got close to cumming, I reached into my bag and pulled out the new pair of stockings. I slid my hand into one of them, and wrapped it around the head of his cock, and used the other one to tie up his balls.

While I continued to ride his face, I made him jerk off for me. God I love watching a man so totally turned on, rub his cock, and hear him beg me for release. I adjusted my legs so that while I was sitting on his face, staring at his cock, my legs were on top of his stomach, and he knew he could touch his cock against my stocking clad legs. He begged and pleaded, and I got wetter and wetter.

After I'd cum again from fucking his face with my pussy, I restrained his arms behind his head, and spread his legs. I slid his cock into the one stocking, and removed the tie from his balls, putting that like a ball gag in his mouth, and tying it behind it his head.

I then put on my vibrating two way strap on (so I'm being penetrated also) and I climbed between his legs. I pulled my tits out of my bra, and bent over, so that his cock was between my titties, and I could hump him, by sliding my body up and down against his. I was also able to pinch, and slap his cock, and tease him by masturbating myself, and jerking off the big black strap on cock.

His cock was totally oozing through the stocking, and he kept saying he didn't know how much more of this he could take. It was SO HOT!

I grabbed my red lipstick out of my bag, and put it on him. I then straddled him again, and had him deep throat my cock, as he went further down on the dildo, the dildo went further inside of me. By this time, the insides of my thighs were just a gooey mess!

I got totally into humping him, fucking his face, and watching and listening to him beg for it up his ass, was just too much for me to take, so I had to let him have it!!! LOL.. I climbed back between his legs, and forced my body hard up against his, I used my cum as lube, and within the seconds, my cock was sliding up his tight little hole with no problem. The deeper it went in him, the deeper it went into me, and vibrating against my clit was sending me over the edge!

I came buckets, and told him he could cum too. He wound up shooting his load all over my stomach... and later, I made him lick it off ;-)

It was a totally hot morning, and one that I very much needed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great story mistress!! in my mind i switched the stockings/panties for black opaque tights (my weakness) and ended with the same 'explosive' result. sigh...what a great morning! thanks for the fantasy mistress. humbly, sean in philly.

Anonymous said...

Dear MsNichole,that was a very vivid acout of your encounter with this lucky slave. I hope during your visits to Greece to have the opportunity to satisfy you in the same way, some day.
Slave Dimitris from Athens

Anonymous said...

OMG! That has to be the hottest sh*t I've ever read on a blog! The odea of you getting off while pounding it into your slave... unreal! I'm in MD (a msjulie.com subscriber) and have looked for a woman like you! I'll send you an intro email soon.... Wow!!