Sunday, January 28, 2007

God I hate jumping around!! Wanted to let you all know....

In response to the previous post ---> My email address msnichole_2002@yahoo.com is where you should submit your application to serve!!

ALSO.... I've read lots of e-mails over the last few weeks, but just haven't yet had time to sit down and actually respond - so Patrick -- be patient, and also those of you who are also wondering, do I like you or not!! LOL. I'm trying to get a handle on my good mail Vs bad mail!

I also wonder if I need a FAQ --> For instance, what do most of you want to know, that you can't find out either through my blog, or on my yahoo news group? I'm curious!!

I've been waiting to get pics from the other dommes from our evening out last Fri night, so far, they haven't come through!! ARRRGGGHHH.. I totally forgot to take my camera with me, so I'm relying on Jules coming through with some pics. She however is hyper sensitive about her scar on her leg from the dog attack, and as we're all pretty much nekkid (LOL) in most of the pics, that could be why I've not gotten any from her yet...

The other dommes who were there....??? Where are the bloody pics???!!!! I wanna post some on my blog!!!! I didn't want to do another entry, and jump past it, to have to go back!

Rick --> I've sent you two e-mails and haven't heard from you - however, they went to two different accounts - the one you use on my yahoo group and another one that you sent me an e-mail from. Are my emails now going to your spam folder? Sort it out boy!!


I've updated my wishlist -- there was so much stuff that I'd already been given for gifts, or bought myself that most of it was outdated.. Remember, if you want to show that you appreciate me, or my blog -- or just want to know more about what I'm currently into - check it out!

My Amazon.com Wish List

No comments: