Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello

God I hate this fucking cold ass weather. I'm sick of freezing my ass off. I'm sick of snow, ice and wearing sweats. I haven't gotten dressed up in AGES. I'm really really pissed off during the winter. I think it depresses me, and makes me angry all the time. I mean, I actually can see nothing wrong with throwing a cup of ice around some jack ass in another car, and I can't actually believe that some woman got sent to jail for 2 months for doing so. I mean it was a fucking soft cup of ice. What a pussy. I'd have thrown a big ass 20lb dumbell at him personally.

I hate drivers who sit on my ass - I brake hard intentionally just hoping that they fucking hit me, so I can get out of my car and scream obsenities at them. I hate the guys who swerve in and out of lanes just to get two cars ahead of me, I just want to see them wrap their beamers around an electricity pole.

Driving from the gym last weekend was hair-raising. When I arrived, it wasn't snowing - but that was at 9 in the morning, when I left at lunch time, there was a fucking blizzard going on outside. Of course, as I was getting on the highway, at about 30mph, the jack-asses in great big ass SUV's were speeding past at 80MPH - while it's snowing, hard. I just kept wishing that I'd see one of them wreck, and sure enough, just as I got off on my exit, there was some big old mercedes jeep being pulled out of the ditch by the cops, with half his axle missing, and his bumper laying 100 feet away. Karma is a great thing, and there must be something to the whole "Secret" thing. Positive thinking is alive and working after all.

This is a reminder to you --- don't mess with me! I'll put a hex on your ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Mistress you should learn to relaxe and calm down while driving the road are full of assholes maybe if you sit on some slaves face and be worshiped while driving you wouldn't notice the asholes on the road as much. And as far as the gym goes If you get a slave to help you at workout at home Like a human stepper barefoot for the legs and with heels for ankles And give this some thought your on your exercize bike but instead of a seat your sitting on my or some slaves face being worshiped while you take my face for a ride. I have many more ideas for relaxing PLEASE e-mail me if you would like to hear them. YOUR doormatt tim