Sunday, March 18, 2007

I love, I love, I love.. what the fuck do I care what YOU love???

God, I fucking hate guys like this:
Greetings Goddess, my name is tom and i am a slave to Women.
i liked Your profile, but i am not interested in circle jerks.
i guess while i am giving hard limits i should keep going, i am not in any way bi-sexual, i will not suck cock and i will not take a cock up my anus, unless it is a strap-on You are wearing. i basically and in general do not play well with other males in bdsm.
But beside that i am open to anything.
You live an hour and a half away which is not real bad. i work in Westminster MD which is even closer. i could just come see You directly from there and then i am only an hour away, i would love to serve You as a bootlicker, chair, and doormat.
i love humiliations, i love eating out of a dog dish on the floor at Your feet. i love it when You mash my food into a digusting mess on the floor. i love it when You spit a loogy on the floor and make me lick it up.
i love being crushed under You, whether it is from being sat on or walked on. i love having my face stepped on and used as Your footrest. i can take a lot of pain, having my face ripped into by Your spike heel.
i love when my mouth is used as Your ashtay, Your toilet, Your used kleenix recepticle, or Your tampon disposal.
i love cleaning and doing menial, unpleasant chores which would obviously be beneath a Goddess such as Yourself, i love to mow the grass, wash the car, clean the toilet, scrub floors, do windows, hand wash Your laundry ANYTHING Goddess.
Please, if You can respect my limits, i would LOVE to serve You Goddess.
Bye for now


******************

I love, I love, I love.... what the fuck do I care what YOU love? Don't you fucks get that this is ABOUT ME?? Not about you. I am not here to fulfill your personal fucking fantasies. I'm here to fulfill my own. PERIOD. It's the "Nichole Show".... 100% all the way.

What was I thinking when I signed back up on Collarme.com ?? I guess if nothing else, it allows me to rant and rave like a maniac, and publically humiliate you stupid fucks. It gives me fodder for my blog.
LOSER!

No comments: