Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fun St Patrick's Day...

So, I met this group of guys off the internet, with a few of my dom girlfriends. They were panty slaves for the night. John who was single amazingly enough, had us all come over to his place in Baltimore after we met for a drink. We probably wouldn't have gone back to his place, but Baltimore was a crazy zoo tonight with people, and it was pissing down, so I was glad to go somewhere quiet, dry and cozy, where I could be myself ;-)

I'd spent a few hours masturbating into a few pairs of panties today that I took with me tonight. I was horny all day thinking about what *might* happen tonight. The suspense is sometimes as good, or even better, than the real thing! I was in a constant state of wetness the whole entire time.

I have been craving a good ass and pussy worshipping session. Thinking about wrapping my legs around some subs head, while I lock in him, and ride his face was all I could think about. It's been quite a while since I've gone out and played to be honest. One of my favourite tongues literally had a heart attack and died about 2 months ago. He was someone I could call on anytime, even from my car if I'd been grocery shopping or something, I could call him up and tell him I wanted to see him right then.. he'd adjust his schedule, and come right out to meet me. It was fucking awesome. My own personal little tongue slave at my beck and call. We used to meet at a hotel on Rockville Pike several times a week. I really miss him.

Anyway, I joined this group, and when I initially posted that I wanted to do this panty event, 70+ people replied to the poll saying they wanted to come and be part of it. To make it fair, I picked the first 7... although if I do it again, I think I'll figure out a spot where we can all meet, and at least have some kinky chat over drinks. 2 of the 7 didn't show up. They obviously chickened out.

Two of the guys were so horny that they whipped their cocks out as soon as we got sitting down, & that turns me on immensely.. (They did ask my permission, and I could see they were bursting at the seams, and I was dying to watch them worship my undies).. so they each got a pair of panties to sniff, suck and jerk off into, while I chose another guy to facesit. They literally came in seconds, got embarrassed and asked to go home... they wanted to keep the panties... no doubt for a second go around when they get home..

So that left 3 guys.. one for each of us. I didn't pay attention to what was going on with the others, because as soon as I got going, I was in total ecstasy. I was just dripping buckets of cum down my thighs, while he just kept sucking, and licking my cunt. I came tons of times. He came in my panties twice.

Riding home in the car, panty-less was even a turn on. SO..... anyone else up for something like this???

1 comment:

Mister Geeky said...

Anyone else up for something like that? Ohmygod - that's got to be a trick question. I can't imagine NOT being up for that. God - so HOT!