Saturday, May 17, 2008

New photos coming..

I'm back in the States from now through September 17th, then I'll be going back overseas. So many fucking things have changed. My stupid fucking girl friend decided to not check her flipping email for the last year, and therefore, lost my domain name renewal (which had her listed as the technical contact). So, I had to figure out what the bloody name of my yahoo group was, and from there, I was able to figure out how to reactivate my email address!

I totally forgot to do a backup before I left , so of course, I don't have anything from the msnichole.com domain - no videos, no pics, nothing... I'll work on getting a few new photos taken hopefully this weekend and I'll upload them here for you to drool over, and then jerk those stupid little cocks off to.

So, I moved to a country where English is NOT the first language, and where men are generally NOT submissive. I've missed American men A LOT! I've missed the abuse that I can pile upon them, the humiliation, and to be completely honest, I feel like I've been a bit sex starved. (Is that at all possible)?

I spent last night logging onto collarme.com to take a look and see if any of the losers I used to know, are still around.. of course they are. It sucks that my email account got "deactivated" by yahoo, so I don't even have their old emails. There's actually a few of them that I've missed, and thought of while masturbating myself silly, reliving past "sessions" or events with them! NO doubt once I pop onto yahoo messenger a few times, they'll be IMing and begging their asses off. Just the way I like it.

No comments: