Thursday, May 22, 2008

Retail Therapy!

Since I've been back in the states, I've been shopping like a maniac. Today I drove out to Anne Arundel Mills Mall - it's an outlet, and I bought about 5 pairs of shoes - loved the new English Clark thongs, and got my new running shoes from The Outdoor Store. From Off Broadway Shoes I loaded up on cute summer sandals. I pretty much shopped from about 11am till 8.30pm, and just made it home. I realised while I was there that I could SO DO with a back and arse massage, oh and of course I'd never turn down a foot massage.

Anyway, if anyone reading this is local to MD or DC, and knows how to give a massage, then send me an email.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame I missed you , I actually live near Arundel Mills, maybe next time.

Also why are you at the mills, when you have way better out there?

Anonymous said...

c'mon Nichole, I need more posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistress Nichole said...

What's way better than Arundel Mills? I live in Columbia...

Mistress Nichole said...

More posts eh? I've been trying to get my ass off the couch - TV in Greece holds no appeal, but here... well let's say I had loads to catch up on!