Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My feet HURT!

I've just gotten in from an almost 4 hour hike on the Patuxent Branch Trail. I started it over in Savage, by the old Mill, and walked to Lake Elkhorn in Columbia, and around the lake, and then back again. It was about 10 miles all told. The creepiest thing ever was that right on the path, sunbathing itself was this huge friggin black & blue & white snake - the thing was about 7ft long - I swear I almost crapped myself trying to get past it!!!

This cute little jogger girl almost ran right into it - I don't know why she thought I was just standing in the middle of the trail looking like I was going to pee my pants, but when she saw it, she freaked out. Men I can handle, and I've even had a snake before - but there's a difference between a random big ass snake that you can't identify, and one that you keep in a cage, and feed rabbits to.

Anyway, it was an absolutely gorgeous day, and I had to do something other than sit around. I swear just since I've gotten back here, I've gained like 7lbs. However, I am now in terrible need of a foot rub, and a toe sucking, and a leg massage, and an ass rub, and some butt licking wouldn't hurt either. I basically just want to lay the fuck down, and be worshiped from head to toe.

I started a "meetup" group - I'm sick of the yahoo thing - that is so not local, and is so not filled with men who want to meet in person - all this jerking off on the computer, or over the computer is sooooo tedious, and non-fulfilling. I DO THIS STUFF IN REAL LIFE. If you're in the area, join the group - http://adultent.meetup.com/177/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you need that rub email me @ terp51@hotmail.com I'll send a pic & #

Mistress Nichole said...

Mike, you should be emailing me... and begging...