Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pussy Worship - pool side..

Ummmmmmm mmmmm - there could have been nothing better for a hang over than what just took place today. I've got this gorgeous pool, and my first instinct was that I was just going to laze around on a pool lounger all day, and sleep in the sun, then as I became more awake, and a little more human I realised around 10am that what I really needed was some major oral worship. So, I took out my cell phone and called one of my best and brightest to stop whatever it was that he was doing, and get his ass over to my place to take care of me.

Having my period, and the cramps, and the hangover, I just wanted to cum, then sleep, cum some more, then sleep, and.. you get the jist..

He arrived by 11am, ready to serve. I made him strip naked, no swim shorts needed here. He'd also had the good sense to stop by Whole Foods and pick up a fruit salad & lots of bottled water - probably knows me too well, if I'd not soaked up the remaining alcohol with something, I'd just have gotten grumpier (i.e. more of a bitch, than I usually am) and would have been more than mean to him.

It turned out to be the most perfect day ever. I literally was in the pool from 11am until about 6pm, we had the best time! I didn't really get to sleep much - well maybe that 2 hr nap between 2pm and 4pm does count - I'd literally cum so many times by then, that I'd lost count. I was literally covered down there in sex juice. (God I hope it doesn't affect the pool water balance)! I've trained him so well on where to put his tongue, and how to use his tongue that I'm literally quivering just thinking about how good he is.

Every time I needed to pee, we hopped out of the pool, and I would order him to lay down on the grass, I either sat on his face, or stood over him, making sure to cover him in my urine. I fucking love watching his cock just bouncing around, begging to cum, when I'm giving him a golden shower, that's a total turn on for me.

Anyhoo, he left around 7pm, so I'm going to go hang out on the couch, watch a movie - "Super High Me", and then go to bed... that is unless I get totally horny again and need to call a slave... or two..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress I just saw your email. I'd love to come back right now! I've thought about you nonstop since I left. I'm so glad that you're back.

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole I'm begging you. Please answer my emails. I've changed. Matured. I'm 32 now and no longer interested in being a player.

Mistress Nichole said...

Josh - Thanks for the gorgeous welcome home bracelet. I love it. I had such a fantastic day yesterday, see you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

I love your wit. You write so well and with such candor. It's very refreshing. I really enjoy logging on and reading your posts, even when they're not sexual in nature. I'm glad that you're back in town, and love hearing about your escapades. In appreciation I've sent you a small token from your wish list, I hope you enjoy it. I have also applied to your meetup group & I hope that I get to meet you in person soon.

Mistress Nichole said...

Ooooh a little something from my wish list? I am intrigued.. hopefully it's a crackberry for t-mobile - or at least a phone with a stupid qwerty keyboard, cause texting or blogging from my samsung phone SUCKS BIG TIME!!

Thanks very much... Who are you BTW? You didn't include a name or email address..