Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nic's Sticks..

So I just got done at the gym - man that Lifetime Fitness has to be the most awesome fitness center ever. I got to swim, and take a spinning class. Then in between the showers and walking to my car, I got my bloody period. Bloody being the operative word here. It came on, gangbusters. So bad that I had to stop at a 24 hr CVS on the way back home. I haven't had it in like a couple of months - I think because of the time change, or altitudes or something bizarre. So now, I'm ready for some Epsom Salts, in a nice hot bath, then bed. Well maybe a little masturbating in the tub, because I'm totally horny right now. A girl can never have too many orgasms right?

These have got to be one of the best inventions ever.. Nic's Sticks - it's nail polish in this little pen doo dad that let's you do a quick touch up or whatever.



OK so my camera phone takes naff photos, but you at least get the jist... Man, I need a real pedicure, not to mention, a little someone slipping their tongue between my toesies wouldn't hurt either ;-)

I'm heading out on a boat tomorrow for some R&R on the Potomac, let's hope I don't come across any dead bodies. I had been hoping to take a sub with me, for some major oral relief, but I may have to rethink that now. Damn. I hate being on the rag, I'll be a super bitch now for like 3 days, and totally obsessed with cumming.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't view "being on the rag" and giving a woman oral pleasure mutually exclusive. Aren't subbie slaves supposed to provide that service regardless of the time of month?

Mistress Nichole said...

Totally didn't understand your first part, but YES, the sub should be expected to provide oral whether I'm on the rag or not. Didn't realise that point isn't abundantly clear throughout my blog.