Monday, June 30, 2008

Instant Message & Email / Handles

For fucksake, don't you all think it would be much easier if your email address, and your IM handle were the same bloody thing? Oh and if you're going to make up a fake name, stop using John Smith - I've already got like 22 of you, and I'm sick of spending 10 minutes at the beginning of every conversation trying to figure out who is who. Be creative for the love of God.

If your email address is XYZ, then go in and change/edit your handle on Yahoo messenger to be the same, or if that's already taken, then something very close, along with whatever name you've been using to communicate with me.

I'm not on my computer very often, and when I am I'd like to be up to speed and have you ready to answer whatever questions I might have for you.

If you are planning on texting with me, then I suggest that before you start that you write me a letter of introduction, via your email address, and include a photo. That way I can keep you straight, and know what you're about before we start an IM dialogue.

I also want you to join my meetup group: http://adultent.meetup.com/177 - because that way you'll have access to my calendar, and it will be easier for me to plan when I'm going to meetup with you.

SO, to recap:

1. Send me an email with a photo, and a letter of introduction. Tell me why you're interested in me, and what you've done previously if anything. Make sure you've actually read my blog.
2. Get onto YAHOO MESSENGER and edit or create your handle to be the same as your email.
3. Use your real name, or at least pick a creative fake name that I will remember.

I fucking had forgotten how annoying this shit can be, and I'm already starting to lose my patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mistress I'm sorry I've changed my handle to reflect my name. I didn't mean to anger you.