Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pussy Worship...

So today, I spent the entire day boating, and contemplating getting my pussy waxed bare. While I was living overseas it was totally natural to see hot looking girls with hairy armpits, and some hair sticking out of their bikini lines. However, arriving back in the states, my girlfriends were much in shock about the whole idea - in fact it was rather like that scene from the latest "Sex in the City" movie with Miranda, when I told them that there was *no where* in the whole of Greece to go get waxed, and that in a lot of ways I'd kinda been impressed with my own little trimmed up "bush".

SO... to wax or not wax that is the question!! I've got about another week to go before I can go get my legs waxed for the summer - I HATE having to shave those, for one, they're damn long, and it takes a while to do it every couple of days, and secondly, I'd much rather use the extra time with the shower massager getting off ;-)

Now I'm off out with the girls for mojitos. Alcohol always makes me feel better.

The sadistic part of me would love to take every guy I know and make him go through getting his legs waxed, and then his balls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment for MsNichole.

I discovered your blogsite for the first time tonite and even your blogs get me so hot I just have to masturbate while reading 'em. I'd love to join your Group even if it's only to get even more access to those delicious, fantasy-stimulated thoughts engendered by your accounts. Oh God! Would love to meet someone like you. Cliff

Anonymous said...

You seem to live an exciting life... hope you are realy enjoying it.

Take care,
tina of Sweden

Anonymous said...

Don't shave!! I Love hairy pussy. I love women to look like women, not little girls. I love seeing the beads of wetness sitting on the hair. I too just discovered your blog and you seem like a breath of fresh air. I'd love to meet you.

Anonymous said...

I would worship all the hair on my goddess...