Sunday, June 22, 2008

Procrastinating

Yet another lazy day by the pool. I've got to get motivated to get my friggin taxes done, I have to see the accountant tomorrow at 10am - and I've not yet started. GROAN. I'm 3 years behind, and apparently, IRS doesn't look too kindly upon that sorta thing. I don't actually owe them anything, in fact they should owe me.

I'm such a procrastinator.

I guess I should stick on a pot of coffee and plan on being up all night. My American husband will fucking freak out if I tell him yet again that I've not got it sorted. I keep telling him they don't put people in jail unless they OWE them money, but he keeps yammering on about me getting deported, and about fees and penalties and wot not.

I'd much rather be playing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress i would have helped you with your taxes for free. i am a CPA for a rather large firm in Baltimore & you are correct they would like you to file on time but as long as you don't owe them any monies then you'll be low on their list. i would love to hear more about your relationship with your husband & how this works. i have sent you an email because i would love to serve you. i met you briefly at the estate in Columbia 3 years ago but you probably don't remember me. i was dressed in maid attire and on my hands and knees with a toothbrush cleaning the front step & flagstones when you arrived. i have had butterflies all morning since sending the email wondering when or if you might respond to me. Thank you for your time.

Mistress Nichole said...

I recall many men on those steps with toothbrushes, you were just one of hundreds. You'll have to keep reading my blog to be able to understand my life. My husband is totally submissive to me, and always just wants to make me happy all the time.

Anonymous said...

I'm chonicly late with my taxes. you are right that nothing happens if they owe you. That's why I'm not motivated to file. Think about the money you will get. Makes it worth the hassel.

-Prodi_gal

Mistress Nichole said...

Yeah I'm actually excited about the money back thing - I think for 2005 alone I've got over 10 grand coming my way!!!! YEAH - I may just get a boob job with it!