Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Holding Timothy Hostage....

I just allowed Timothy to leave. I've had him held "hostage" for almost two full days now at my place. I've had hours upon hours of the best pussy worship - in fact so much so, that I do believe I'm almost raw down there. On Sunday night his jaw had to hurt. I brought over two of my friends, that I've missed so much while I've been gone, and after Timothy had made us drinks, we settled in for a night of fun and catching up, all the while making Timothy do the most intimate things to each of us, and himself.

Watching him take turns to suck on our cunts & lick our asses, was a big turn-on for me. I love making a slave do stuff to complete strangers, and also watching my friends reaction to whatever it is I've demanded that he do.

I love watching a slave masturbate himself - and one of my friends told us a shocking secret - (well she thought it was shocking) - she's always wanted to see a guy eat his own cum - so I told Timothy he had to make her fantasy become a reality. She was masturbating like crazy, watching him stroke his cock faster and faster, and I was really getting turned on just watching them both! When it came time for him to cum, I made him blow his load all over my feet, and then she got to watch him lick it all up. There was gobs of his cum all over the top of my foot, and seeing it there made me think I really should have had him blow it over my ass, just so I could get a good wet rim job into the bargain!

Before leaving yesterday to take care of some business, I made sure to strap him into a chastity device, then I eput my cum soaked panties over his head, and locked him up into a dog cage. (I have to get creative with no dungeon set up).

Hours later when I got home, his cock was rock hard the minute I freed his cock, and it was bulging like I'd never seen it before. I swear it had grown at least an extra two inches in size. To get me horny, and help me wind down for the night, I had him put my panties on, and I rubbed his cock with my feet, while I sat on his face, and made him eat my asshole, which had to have been quite sweaty and dare I say gross after my back to back workout & spinning class! That just made his huge cock bounce around even more. (My kinda guy)!

Later on that evening, I restrained him to my bed, and fell fast asleep with him between my legs, using his fingers and his tongue to make me cum over and over again. I allowed him to rub one off on my leg by humping it while he was eating me out, and I awoke feeling cold, to see him looking at my naked pussy, and whacking off again.

I've just sent him home, and after writing this, I feel the need to go use my vibrator. What would you like to have happen if I held you hostage for a day or two?? Do tell....

2 comments:

Sub Imp said...

Mistress Nichole
I just found your blog here and this post is very intersting. sounds like you have fun parties, have a great day

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your Timothy is a lucky boy.

-Prodi_gal