Monday, August 04, 2008

Desperately Seeking... a lover...

So I spent today putting an "ad" up on SLS because I'm desperately seeking a lover. Not just any lover. He's got to be:

A real "alpha" male (i.e... More aggressive than me).
Have a large cock, that he knows how to use
Be kinky, and open to all the things that I'm into sexually, and either play along, or sit back and watch, and then to finish, fuck me the way a real man fucks a woman.
Have a great tongue.
Be able to talk dirty.
Be at least 6ft tall, and preferably at least 6'3 or more..

He's got to be able to make me go weak at the knees, have a sense of adventure, be into public sex, and be available whenever the hell I want him.

So far, I've had like 80 CRAP EMAILS, and 3 possible great emails. So I'll let you know how it turns out. Am I asking too much?? To have my cake and eat it too?

(Still not able to post pics with the blogger service.., they're having issues).

No comments: