Friday, August 01, 2008

Photo Opps and more...

Hubby and I went for a romantic date tonight. I was trying to do a little more convincing of why cuckolding should be something he and I further explore together, and why he should be totally into it. I got dressed up with sexy new lingerie, and came for him while he was getting dressed for dinner. I seductively put on my makeup, and fixed my hair, knowing that he was watching me, and I could see him immediately start to get totally turned on, thinking about taking me before we left for dinner. He came up behind me, and slid his finger up inside my pussy, all the while watching my reaction in the mirror. I shoved my ass back into him, and started riding his finger. Totally was getting off on the idea that once again, he thought this was all his idea!

I came hard within seconds, and then pushed him onto our bed, where I immediately climbed onto his face, and had him eat me out, all the while telling him that I wanted to fuck him really badly, and go on our date to The Inn with his cum wet inside me... (see where it's going)? I came again, and told him I needed him inside of me. I moved from his face down to his cock, and slowly started riding him, all the while playing with my tits, and shoving my tongue deep into his mouth. Just as we were both about to cum together, I put my hands around his neck and slowly started choking him. He completely exploded inside of me, pumping me full of his cum.

I stood up, fixed my pretty dress, and re-did my hair, and we left for dinner...

On the ride over, I brought up how I'd gotten off earlier in the day while I was in the pool.. letting the return jet blast the water right up against my clit, totally gets me off. I told him that I'd been thinking of going out and picking up a guy, who'd fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before, and how I'd come back home to him, with the other guys cum all over my ass etc.,

Little does he know that I indeed do have plans to go out tomorrow night with my girlfriends, and will probably do just that.

I love letting him think that it's all his idea in the first place, and allowing him to "hypothetically" discuss the possible arrangement.

By the time we sat down to dinner, I'd explained how I've been totally fantasizing about all sorts of nasty stuff, and being the safe, sane guy that he is, he asked what I'd do about pregnancy, or disease... (so it wasn't a "hell no" at least...) The pregnancy thing I explained could be taken care of easily by birth control, although I'd be rather loath to get on it. The disease thing, I didn't really have an answer for. (What do most people do about that)?? I Certainly do not want to catch anything, or bring anything home, and I've never even had a urinary tract infection, much less an STD.

Anyway, I'm going to Pazos for dinner with a bunch of girlfriends tomorrow night, we have dinner reservations at 8pm, and after that we're going to go check out that club in Columbia, called Silver Shadows or something like that... I'm off to put on some stockings, fuck me high heels, and a strap on, and I'm going to get hubby all excited and worked up, then restrain him to the bed, all the while, telling him all my nasty, dirty little fantasies. Then I'm going to sit on his chest facing him, and convince him to suck my cock... wish me luck ;-)

PS - Mike #14 - thanks for last night, I really enjoyed it. What do you think of the photos?

PPS - Mike #1 - hurry up and get back from Ohio, I miss those sexy green eyes of yours, and I wanna fuck that tight little sissy ass ASAP!!

1 comment:

SJ Stone said...

aw, sounds like your evil plan may work, and at this point i'm betting hubby will gladly learn to be a cuckold, prob more so if you had him in chastity.

have fun at Pazo. i go down there occasionally and have a couple of drinks and see how many girls will walk up and introduce themselves. it's always interesting!