Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I want to be...

Fucked hard. Ram it in, fill me up. I need all of it. Deep inside my tight, wet, slippery pussy. Just shove it in, no playing around, no teasing me. I want to be fucked long, and hard, by your big, strong cock.

No pansy ass bullshit. No me, telling you, what to do. No calling me "Mistress". Take me. Now. All the way. Make me scream, and moan, and thrash all over. I want you to tell me to shut the fuck up, to stop telling you what to do, and how to do it.

When I'm done, and feel like I've been split wide open, raw from all the sex, then, and only then, may you leave. Quietly.

RULE # 1 - ADORE ME..

1 comment:

Mistress Nichole said...

You can only be like one of three possible people..?? Yet I don't think you are... Who is this, and how come you didn't sign your name?