Sunday, August 03, 2008

MY man..

I've spent the entire day soul searching. I realized after the other night, that I don't want to emasculate MY man. My man is this hunk, this alpha male, and it's soooo sexy when he goes down on me, or when I ride his face, because he's not this whiny, pansied little sissy boy with a fetish for strap on's and humiliation. He's a man, who fucks me like a real man. Like I'm sore afterwards, you know, where sometimes my legs ache in that "oh you've been fucked real good way"..

I now almost wish I could take back the things I told him the other night over dinner that I wanted to do to him, and replace *HIM* with Mike, Josh, Dan or whomever, because that after all really is hotter.

So, I won't be trying to humiliate MY man any further. After all that is what I have all of you little submissive, fuck-wads for.

I wish I could understand how my brain works. Why do I get off on taking innocent looking, nice boys, and get off forcing them to put on a pair of slutty fishnets, a little pair of girls underwear, and a matching bra (all of which I've made them come with me to pick out at the mall, in front of whomever)?

Why do I get off then on bringing them home, and demanding that they strip in front of me, and watch as they drool at the prospect of me forcing them into their new attire? Helping them get into their outfit for the very first time, slowly pulling the knickers up between their massive thighs, and adjusting their cock and balls so that they fit nice and neatly behind the soft, nice, pretty material, then tightening those bra straps and making them run their hands all over their new purchases is such a fucking turn on to me.

To have them then put MY stockings, shoes (or thigh high boots), and underwear onto ME, all while they've got a heightened new perspective of just how pretty this stuff feels, is a little mind fuck all on it's own. Pushing them down onto the floor, and then sliding my body up against theirs... rubbing my legs against their now stocking clad legs, or pressing my breasts against their padded little bra, really enforces to them just how beautiful women are, (especially those of us who wear nice undies, and who go to the trouble of putting on the stockings, and the heels)... Seeing a sub laying down on the floor, all vulnerable, gives me shivers and goosebumps all over my body, I also actually literally heat up. Restraining them down, and telling them to watch me don my strap on, sends spine tingling thrills over me. Telling them that I'm going to abuse their "boy pussy" and rip that hole wide open while I pound it with my big hard cock, totally turns me on. Knowing that they've been craving a cock up their arse and now them knowing that I know their dirty little perverted secret, only makes it better.

The only slight problem with strap on sex is that, as a real woman, I KNOW just how good it feels to have something big and hard up my pussy, and invariably after all the stimulation against my clit from the friction of me fucking the sub with my strap on, I'd have to use my vibrator to finish me off. BUT NOW, I'm going to have to find a sub, who is hung as much or more than my husband, and who would come along for a kinda 3-some... and who would be my constant play partner that gets to make me cum long and hard, from his very big cock penetrating my pussy. A guy who'd be into getting his cock sucked from my little dressed up whore, and who wouldn't mind my little cock sucking whore staying quietly in the room, while he satisfies me completely.

No comments: