Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dick & Jane...

So, I decided that I was going to take Jane down to Cafe Luna for dinner & drinks, and hopefully DICK! Jane was absolutely shitting herself as we walked to the car. She was very thankful it had started to get dark, and was sitting with a huge hard on the entire drive into DC.

I of course got off on the whole thing!

I pulled into the parking lot across from Cafe Luna, and the parking attendant did a double take when he reached in the window to get our $5 parking fee. I told Jane that she was one sexy bitch, and was definitely going to get some stares as we walked up to the restaurant. She was literally shaking as we crossed the street and made our way inside. The adorable gay waitstaff didn't even blink an eye, and got us a table right away.

We were sitting next to the 2 loveliest gay men ever! By the time our drinks arrived, I'd already set Jane up on a date to go to Zigfields on Saturday night with Brad & Steve. By the time our dinner arrived, Brad had called one of his "Friends with benefits" to come meet them, and us at the restaurant.

By the time Rick arrived the gay boys knew our entire lifestories! LOL. They were totally turned on by the fact that I wanted to force Jane into sucking dick in the bathroom of this restaurant. I was totally turned on by the fact that I could force Jane to do it period! They were both really impressed at how well she/he looked as a woman!

Rick the Dick arrived just as we'd finished dessert and another bottle of wine. He'd wanted to freshen up before meeting Jane. Rick was actually delightful, if not just a tad annoying because he's such a manwhore! Gay Man Whore's think that their shit doesn't stink.

Jane was VERY nervous. In retrospect, I wish that I'd gone somewhere that I could have snuck into the bathroom as well, to watch. But this was a small restaurant, and you literally have to go through the kitchen to get to the small bathroom. SO, off went Dick and Jane..... I mean Rick and Jane... ;-)

About 15 minutes later out came Jane, with no lipstick, and her hair was askew! She sat down at the table, and I reached across to feel up her skirt. She'd cum in her panties. They were sopping wet.

A few minutes later Rick came out to join us. He was as well put together as he'd been when he arrived. Not even a hair out of place! God that manwhore is good!

Anyway, I made him RATE Jane on her cock sucking abilities. She scored a 5! 5.... I said? Well there will be plenty of cock sucking lessons in her future. Rick did say that he'd love to stop by the club on Saturday night, and see if they've improved any ;-)

It was getting late, so after a really delightful evening of Dick & Jane, we set off back to MD. God my life is fun! Only thing better would have been to have a slave under our table at dinner eating me out!

Maybe another time eh?

No comments: