Thursday, February 16, 2006

Men from my yahoo group...

Are totally into me, and willing to do anything I ask of them and I LOVE IT!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

So yesterday - "Valentine's Day" a submissive from my group sent me an e-mail early in the morning, asking if he could spoil me for the day -- well what girl doesn't like to be treated like a queen??

We met in Bethesda at lunch time, so that Peechysweet could join us on her lunch break. He had two amazing bouquets of flowers for us, and Godiva chocolate, and a certificate each to our favourite nail salon & spa (Fantasy Nails).

James was adorable throughout lunch, and I kept teasing him about how good he'd look as my sissy bitch. He would get so red, and be totally shocked, it was so much fun! We were just minutes away from Montgomery Mall, so I decided that we'd go there, and get him something sexy to wear. Unfortunately, Peechy had to go back to her boring tax job!

At the mall we hit LVLX & FOREVER 21 -- you know those little slutty teenagerish shops that mostly whores shop in? I found some great stuff in there for him. Luckily James is actually built like a girl - he's about 5'9, and fit in perfectly to a size 10. I got this great fake corset top in red, along with a short, very short, black mini skirt, I got thong panties, and a padded push up bra, and a pair of stockings.

From there we went to Claires the accessories shop, and I got him clip on earrings (big ass hooker hoops), bangles, and a couple of necklaces. All in all, the outfit cost less than $100 -- I'm a bargain shopper when it comes to my sissies! I decided as far as shoes went, he needed real hooker shoes, and I just happen to sell them! So we went to the warehouse for Attitudes Boutique and I had him try on like 10 different pairs of shoes, but I wound up actually settling on a pair of ankle high boots in black patent, with red stars on them! They had a killer 5" heel, however, luckily for James, it was a chunk heel, not a stiletto!

I also found the perfect wig for him. I decided that I'd treat him to the wig and boots, and rang them up while he bagged. I took him down to the basement, and had him get himself in the shower, and remove all his obvious body hair. While he was in there, I got together makeup, body lotion, and hair styling tools. I also laid out his clothing on the couch. When he came out of the shower I told him the plan.

I was going to have a dry run right now this afternoon with him, to see just how feminine I could make him look. I told him that later that night, we were going out, with him dressed to a gay bar & restaurant downtown DC for dinner & drinks.

His cock was standing at attention the whole time I was talking. First things first, I inspected it for hair, and he'd done a really good job at shaving his balls etc., I have him take the lotion, and told him to apply it to his whole body, just the way women do when they get out of the shower.

Next comes the lower half of their outfit. I had him get into the panties, and stockings, and push up bra. He was already starting to look girlish! Next I sat him down, and I did his makeup. I showed him how to apply derma blend to cover any 5 o clock shadow that might appear, and then how to layer on foundation & concealer. I showed him how to blend everything in, so that there were no apparant lines around his neck or chin.

We pulled out every colour of eyeshadow in the paint box, and decided that we'd go with greens and browns, to really draw out his eye colour. Applying eyeliner to guys is always hard, but James, who I was now calling Jane, managed to sit really still, and not blink while I was applying it.

Next came blush, and then lipstick. Jane had such gorgeous eyelashes, that she didn't need mascara. I put on her earrings, necklaces, and bangles, and then we put her corset on. After I'd laced her in, it was time to put the wig on. I brushed it out, and using the curling iron to fix it the way I wanted it, so that pretty curls would frame her face.

Before Jane was allowed to stand up, I had her put her boots on. Jane looked pretty damn good!! Wish I'd had my camera with me. Unfortunately, right now, I have to run out. I'm meeting Olivia (Julie's house maid) in about 3 minutes! I'll post the rest later...

No comments: