Friday, February 24, 2006

My slave Eric....

That morning when I awoke, Eric was kissing my feet, and sucking on my toes. He also was still straining against his chastity device, and I could tell at this point it was probably very painful. I'm sure the manual (if I had one) would tell you to start at about an hour a day, and work your way up... However, I'd had him locked up for almost 24 hours now.

I told Eric to follow me into the bathroom, and told him he was going to be allowed to cum, but only while he was cleaning me up, after I'd used the toilet. I expected him to dry my wet pussy with his tongue instead of toilet paper. I unlocked him, and then made him sit down on his knees, right between my legs, and I squatted a little above the toilet. His cock was dripping at this point, and rock hard. I lifted one leg up onto the toilet seat, so he could have a good view of me pissing. He didn't know if yet, but later, I'd plan on him sticking his head in, and drinking my urine straight from the source ;-)

I relaxed, and starting peeing, some of it was coming out so quick it was splashing the toilet seat, and splashing onto his face. I told him while I was peeing, I wanted to see him masturbate to it, and when he put his lips on my cunt to dry me, I wanted to see him cumming.

Eric did not dissapoint me. He had never before tasted urine, and I know he was totally humiliated in doing it, and in the fact that he was actually able to cum while doing it. I'd made him catch his cum in his hand, and then forced him to lick it up like a good doggie ;-)

God, the day was starting off just great!!! I then had Eric run me a bath, and while I soaked in that, I made him get in the shower. Once we were both dry and ready to get dressed, I had him approach so I could lock his cock up again. I told him that I was planning on seeing some friends, and that he was going to go home for a while, and that possibly we'd meet up later.

I could tell he was nervous... would I see him again? How would he get the chastity device off, if I didn't want to see him again? How long before he'd see me? I could see all of those thoughts running through his head, as we got ready to leave Lisas' apartment.

What a thrill! I was dizzy with power, and knowing the control I had over him. We walked to our cars, and I told Eric I'd probably call him later....

Did I? Would you? What would you have done??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mistress,
I am a Greek submissive from Athens Greece. I am very well into foot and ass worship and toilet services to mistresses. I have been trained to receive the golden gifts as well as brown delights from dominant goddesses I have served. Please contact me next time you are in Greece so that I can extend that type of service to you too. Slave Dimitris