Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kinky evening to you all!

God it's been a crazy day around here. I woke up this morning to find Olivia sobbing into her coffee about how she had totally disappointed Jules, and how she was so stupid and insensitive to have disturbed her with "nothingness" at 4.30 in the morning.

I of course find the whole thing pretty hilarious. I mean everyone knows to stay out of her way in the morning.... me if and when I stay over, I try not to get up before at least 10am, knowing that she'll have had at least a few hours to get it together ;-)

Anyway, this whole house has been rather weird over the last few days.

Jules was gone at the gym, so I decided to fuck with Olivia some more. It was damn cold here today, so I made her put on another sexy pair of 6" high heels (Jules has a garage full), only today, I gave her a size smaller. I mean what's the point if they don't hurt?

I told her to get her bissel out, and go detail my car. There was a catch. In addition to the heels, she had to wear stockings, a garter belt, a bra, and her chastity device. That's it. Nothing else.

I forgot to tell her that Jules had someone coming by to look at her computer. She knows this guy who works for the geek squad, only Olivia had no idea that this guy was also in the scene. She's sudsing (sp?) up my car & tottering around in the high heels, when I see the geek car coming up the driveway. I'm watching from upstairs, and see that she's heard something. She drops the bucket on the ground, and trys to get in the car. Only.... I have the remote upstairs, and I quickly lock it.

She runs around to the other side to try the passenger side door... only she's been foiled again, as that is locked also.

I should back up a bit and tell you all that Olivia is quite a shy person, until she gets to know you very well, so this was going to be mighty humiliating for her!!! As the car approaches, I see her quickly dash behind my car, and duck down, in the hopes that she hasn't been seen. The geek guy though had called about 15 minutes previously to say that he was on his way, and would be here momentarily. I had already instructed him that he was to make sure to say good morning to the maid before approaching the door! So out steps the geek, and I'm watching Olivia shivering, and crouching behind my car. The geek walks over to my car, and starts to walk around, and then finds Olivia.

She is so embarrased. Her chastity device is out on display, and she's wearing women's lingerie. She must be fucking mortified! I was in hysterics upstairs at the window though! Priceless, like an ad for Mastercard..... ;-)

I come down to let the geek inside, and decide to humiliate Olivia some more. It'll teach her for being such a whiney little bitch. I asked her what the hell was going on outside, and why my car wasn't finished. I told her to assume the position over the hood of my car, and promptly slapped her arse with my bare hand. All the while the geek stood watching.....

God I love being a dominant bitch!

No comments: