Thursday, February 09, 2006

Strap On Fun!

Strap On fun!

I had an amazing morning. I posted another ad to CL DC, and decided to meet with this guy Allan, who sent me a GREAT introductory e-mail. Guys it really is all about the e-mail. Those of you who send me a one-liner, or a short paragraph, generally don't even get a response. This is about YOU trying to WOW me. Put some fucking effort into it!! 50 emails at least got trashed.

Allan told me all about himself, provided his name, age, where he lives/works, marital status, days/times he was available, his interests, and how he had pursued them in the past, and told me what he gets into when he's not thinking about being a sub.

He also included two photos, and really put some thought into his introduction.

So I decided he was worthy, and interesting enough to go meet for coffee. We met at Starbucks on the pike in Rockville, and had coffee together. We talked and laughed for at least an hour, and he was really easy to be with, rather interesting to talk to, and pretty cute, even though he was 42 years old! The conversation being led by me of course got a little racy, and pretty soon he found out that I wanted some strap on action and forced oral worship.

I had packed a bag with a new dildo and a change of clothing. We went to the Ramada across the street, and got a room. I had him go shower, and freshen up while I got changed into my more traditional gear - black leather mini skirt, black stockings, high heels, and a black leather push up bra.

I made him start by kneeling in front of me, while I sat on the chair at the desk. I told him I wanted to watch him worship my shoes, and see him deepthroat the high heel. He did it all with great gusto. I had him remove my shoe, and give me a great foot massage. It got so good, my pussy was really starting to get wet, and drip onto my thighs.

I grabbed him by the hair, and forced his head between my thighs, were I told him to smell my panties, and lick the cum off them.

God, it was so hot! He really was a good little pussy slave.

I was getting really really wet, in fact my cum was now touching the top of my stockings, and my panties were saturated! I told him to get on the bed and lay down, and I straddled his face, smothering him completely with my arse and pussy. His cock was hard as a rock the entire time, and every so often I'd slide my feet over it, and jerk him off.

I got off, and found my strap on. I removed my skirt, and panties, climbed into it, and put it on, and forced Allan down on the floor to kneel in front of me.


I grabbed him by the head and pushed his mouth onto my cock. I told him I wanted to see him suck it for me, deep throat it for me, and give me really good head! LOL, he was such a good little cock sucker! Allan has never actually been penetrated up the arse before, so I brought him a new G-spot vibrator, which is great for stimulating the asshole, but doesn't really penetrate, and isn't huge. I wasn't feeling sadistic enough to actually "rip him" a new asshole!

I made him bend over the desk, and I used the vibrator on his ass. Pretty soon, he was begging to be fucked. He kept pushing his cute little tushy back against me and my strap on. I grabbed my lube, and soaked the end of my dildo. Fucking against his ass was sending me over the edge, I was SO fucking horny! Even though I wasn't penetrating him, the dildo was sliding up and down against his asshole, and between his legs, it certainly was stimulating my clit, I came tons!


It was SO good.

I wish peechysweet had been there to play too, it really was incredible.

I look forward to playing and teaching Allan more of what I'm into..... ;-)

Mistress Nichole.

No comments: