Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back from Spring Break..

I guess I forgot to mention that I was leaving for Florida that next morning... just got back late last night, and what an awesome time I had. Sun, Sea, and Sex... my favourite things ;-) It's beautiful just bobbing around in the ocean, and reading in the sun. I had a really relaxing time of it. Believe it or not, it was actually nice to have some quality time with my husband -- he does get neglected now and then ;-) LOL.

We had some very romantic evenings and watched some pretty sunsets and sunrises ;-) I think I only logged onto my laptop maybe twice!!!! Hows that for a self proclaimed addict? I'm normally on it at least 4 hours or more a day!!!

I really didn't think about my whole "other" life while I was gone at all. Surprise surprise!! However, now that I am back, I'm pretty excited because it seems Jules is going to have one of her infamous Memorial Day (weekend) parties! YEAH! I'm totally hot for that! Lots of submissive men roaming around, serving women from gorgeous antique silver trays, bartending, and giving many services such as foot rubs, suntan oil dispensers, back rubs, and being used for stools, whipping posts, and waste recepticles ;-) Can it get any better than that???

Can't wait to go over for dinner tonight and help her iron everything out! Will keep you posted... I will be bringing my own guests ;-)

No comments: