Sunday, April 09, 2006

What you should know about me...

I get asked over and over some of the same questions, time and time again. Therefore, I’ve decided to put together the digest version of my life!

I would consider myself a lifestyle dominatrix. I’m interested in female supremacy, and men doing what they can to promote women, whenever, and wherever they can. I believe that in most industries women get the short end of the stick, and in general are often not treated with respect, or dignity. I think that men who wish to follow a femdom lifestyle, should learn ways in which to incorporate the advancement of women. I think that at home men should treat women like queens, and pamper them silly. The woman in your life should not have to lift a finger if she doesn’t want to, and should be able to give clear and concise orders to you, that are followed out without any grumbling on your part.

I firmly believe that women everywhere should take unyielding control of their men.

I've never really gotten very involved in the whole Black Rose, or Crucible thing, in the DC area, only because a lot of what I believe isn't really practiced there. They are definitely more into BDSM. About 13 years ago I went to every Tuesday night meeting and workshop I could get my hands on, to become a pro-domme, and learn as much as I could about BDSM & various fetishes -- rope bondage, whipping, flogging, etc., that were going to be invaluable to my profession.

I found however that it wasn't as service oriented as I would have liked, nor were they too friendly to "pros" ;-) It also had a lot of political bullshit going on at the time, that I wasn’t interested in.

After being a pro-domme for about 4 years, I also came to find out that I tend to get off on the whole slavery idea, and having service oriented submissives, who do things to improve my life - whether it's washing my windows, or satisfying me sexually. Black rose at one point was very against the whole sex infringing upon bdsm, and the Crucible have gone the entire different direction, now having a swingers club; with newbies, who know nothing about bdsm, or female domination, so I don’t really care for it either. I’ve done the swinging thing in the past, and got tired of fulfilling male fantasies of being with them and their wives. I would say that I’m also not too into the whole group thing in public, unless it’s with my best friends with benefits. I’m certainly not into going to a dungeon party with Black Rose members – it’s just not my bag.

I've just joined clubfem, and will probably try to schedule in one or two munches, to see if they are a group that would be a good fit for me. I do nothing half way. I'm an all or nothing type of girl (ARIES) and get crazy involved in something to the max, until I get bored. Then I move on. I've done or tried just about everything in the BDSM world, and in the sex dept.

As far as sexually, lots of things at one time or another are appealing to me. The short list is as follows:

I am very turned on by the forced gay sex, and being able to watch, and or direct it. Strap on play & forced dildo worship is pretty hot. When I’m in the mood to dish out pain I like Cock and Ball Torture, trampling, kicking, punching, face slapping, whipping, and over the knee spankings to name a few. I also at times get off on humiliating my slave especially if I think he’s overstepped his bounds. I think orgasm denial is essential in training a slave, and I will tease and torment you, all the while keeping you on the edge of orgasm. After a period of denial, I love milkings, or forced masturbation at my command.

I'm also very into being serviced, whether I’m face sitting and smothering you with my pussy and ass, and I love having my feet worshipped, and being given massages, pedicures, or baths. I’m definitely aroused by toilet play – golden showers, and rimming. Cuckolding with cream pies to follow are definitely a hot fantasy.

I’m not interested in following a script, or a fantasy that someone else “needs” in order for them to get off. This is most definitely only about me. I could care less about what you want, and if you submit to me, you should only want to serve. In any way, shape or form that I desire.

I'm looking for a slave in the true sense of the world. Someone who will learn, explore and follow my orders, and be involved with only me. Someone who when I call them, will make themselves available to me. Of course I need more than one. No one person could seriously fulfill all my wants, needs and desires, so I’m hoping to fill a stable ;-)

If you think that you have what it takes to become part of my stable of subs, sit down, and write a thoughtful email, telling me who you are, what you are about, and what you’re hoping to learn from this experience. Make sure you include a picture – after all, you know what I look like, and hopefully after reading my blog (
http://www.msnichole.com/blog.htm) and my yahoo group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SexyBBWMistress) you now know a lot about me!

No comments: