Friday, April 14, 2006

Eyeties...

So last night was alright. I met Bill first at 8pm, and we had a nice hour chatting. Then came Marissa... only marissa looked nothing like 'her' photo. Marissa turned out to be quite dull, and only interested in one thing.. unfortunately for her, I was NOT interested. However, before I could tell her I wasn't interested, Marissa left while I was dancing with Rain. Oh well.

So I get online today and get all this e-mail from Benny - Remember the Eyetie? Well I'm thinking of seeing him again, so I was chatting to him on IM a few days ago. Apparantly his now EX-girlfriend, found my blog, and was not a happy chappy that there were photos of poor Benny performing Aussie Kisses on us! Luckily (or unluckily) there were none of him laying on the bathroom floor getting pissed on over and over again.

Oh the drama of it all.


No comments: