Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Humiliation anyone?

Well bright and early this morning I posted to my yahoo group :-
God I am feeling in a really wicked mood today. I'd love to verbally,and physically humiliate the fuck out of some worthless piece of shit! And there must be a lot of you losers on this list, right?

I have these pissy days a few times a month, but I think today will be a doozy! I feel a hunt coming on.... I feel like using, and abusing some pathetic wanker to the max today.

AND just like night follows day, I got a barage of e-mails! One guy I've been trading IM's and e-mails with pretty regularly over the last few weeks wrote immediately. I knew I'd pushed his buttons alright! I gave him the following shopping list of items to go pick up:

Pink panties, matching bra, stockings, two shoe laces, a q-tip, slutty pink lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara & a glass.

I told him to meet me at 11am at Jules' place in Columbia in the parking lot.

Anyway, this pathetic little loser shows up right on time. He was shaking in his shoes when he got out of the car. I was a bitch right off the bat, telling him to not even dare glance at me, but to look at the ground, and follow me and my shoes, into the woods....

I set off at quite a clip, and he scrambled to carry his purchases, and follow me quickly. About 1/4 mile in, we reached the jail cell and the clearing. I sat down on the bench at the picnic table, and told him it was now time for him to perform. I told him to strip immediately in front of me, so I could have a good laugh. He looked a little startled, but did it without any questions. As soon as he was naked, and in front of me, I told him to give me the shoe laces first.

With the first shoe lace I tied up his ball sack, all nice and pretty, and TIGHT. Then using the next shoe lace, which I could really have cut into quarters and used only a quarter of it, I tied up his measly little sissy cock. My clit is probably bigger than his teeny weeny cock.

I then made him get the pink panties, bra and stockings out of the bag. I told him to put them on, and then pass me the makeup. All the time I was insulting him, and the ridiculously small cock. He himself was pint sized, all of about 5'4 maybe. I then had him sit down, so I could apply the slutty makeup that he'd brought with him. I asked him where he'd gone to buy this stuff and boy did he go all out. He went to the mall, and went into V.Secret and bought the bra, panties, and stockings. He then also purchased their line of POUT makeup - which is for true sluts! It's even packaged in a kinda pink, slutty way ;-) From there he went to CVS in the mall and bought the shoe laces and the q-tips. He explained that while doing all of this he had a hardon, and while driving over, he had almost cum without even touching himself, just thinking about my orders, and how nasty I'd been to him on Instant Messenger early this morning.

I made him up with heavy eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lippy. He actually kinda looked more passable as a woman, than as a guy by this point.

I then told him to open MY bag, and bring me the contents. Inside my bag was a length of rope, a small buttplug, and a bottle of EROS lubricant. I had decided already that I was going to make this little virgin ass fucker take the plug up his arse and then I'd tied him to a chair in the jail cell. So, I shoved him over the picnic table, and got in between his legs. I lubed up the butt plug, and pushed it against his ass. While I was pushing, I reached around and tugged on the shoelaces, making his cock spring to attention, and tightening the ball sack. Within seconds I had the butt plug all the way in. It was a hole in one.

I grabbed him and brought him into the cell, and told him that I was going to tie him to the chair, and torture him. Once I had him on the seat, with his panties holding the plug in place, I pulled them down in the front, so I could have access to his cock. The little head was just like a little turtle poking up out of the water. I then grabbed a q-tip, and squirted some lube on it, and slid it into his pee hole ;-) I fucked him with this for a few minutes until he told me he really needed to piss. I brought the glass to him, and untied his right arm. I told him to make sure it went into the glass.... he really pissed a lot (while all the time, I was busting myself laughing, because I intended to use every last drop of his piss)...

When he was finished peeing, I ordered him to jerk off the head of his cock, because he couldn't get to the rest of it, and told him to also cum in the glass. No sooner did this loser touch his cock, than he was spurting cum everywhere. I have to say I was pretty impressed by the load he shot. Then I told the scumbag to drink it. All of it. I could see him wince, I mean now the hardon is gone, it's harder, much harder to accept weird shit like that, and actually do it. I told him he had 30 seconds to down it, before I took it, tied him back up, and forced it into him, either anally, or orally. He complied really quickly.

I tied him back up anyways, and decided I'd let him sweat. I picked up all of his clothes, and his car keys, and told him I was going back up to the house, and was going to have lunch, and answer my e-mail, and write in my blog.... and here I am... ;-)

Should I leave him there all night??? I wish I had brought my digital camera, but I was in a rush to leave, and totally forgot about it.... damn!

1 comment:

slave lacy said...

Your account of what happened aroused me very much.I am the total opposite of you you might say were ying and yang.I have been a total slave my whole life,which is getting to be quit awhile now.The earliest thoughts of it were serving all the girls and boys i grew up with,and knowing it was what i was supposed to be doing I was always comfortable as a submissive the enjoyment of pain and humilation came naturally as i aged.What a wonderfull trip my life has been,leashed and collared many times uesd and abused many times over.I have turned more to the erotic side in both my feelings and manner as opposed to the faster cruder use i enjoyed as a younger man.My wife is not a Dominatrix but i still treat her as one I try and take care of all her needs I bathe her shave her legs trim and paint her toes,do all the house work.And my favorit place to watch TV is curled up at her feet.But enough of all that i just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed reading your blog.