Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yummy, yummy, yummy...

I had a pretty good afternoon, even though I have 3 broken toes :-(

My foot is still killing me, advil and lots of them, are not helping much!

Brian called around noon to tell me he had taken the afternoon off, and would like to pick me up, and take me out...(If I'd like it also). When he arrived he had a whole picnic in his car, along with a gorgeous flower arrangement, and we drove over to Lake Frank in Rockville. What is really funny is that I used to go there a lot to take bi slut slaves over there to pick up other men, and offer them their services, so of course when I arrived, I was totally cracking up thinking about it.

As we ate lunch I told him more and more stories of things I'd done previously (or rather made these other men do), as grossed out as Brian was about some of the stuff, he had a major hard on that he just couldn't explain... ???!!!

While there he had got me two birthday cards - one blank in which he wrote a lot about his feelings towards me, it was VERY sweet! He also shared with me that while we were at the park, he was having my car professionally detailed (which was why he asked to pick me up)... In addition to that, he got my a gift certificate to Westfield Shopping Malls.

Anyway, being the exhibitionist, and also voyeur that I am, I of course hoped someone would happen by while I was making Brian give me some much needed oral sex. I relax so much more after a good orgasm or two ;-) SO, I laid back on the blanket, and he crawled under my skirt ;-)

It was a very nice lunch!!

No comments: