Saturday, April 01, 2006

Pussy Worship anyone?

Are there any men, who would literally give their right arm, to eat pussy until I can't come anylonger?

I can't get enough pussy and ass worship from my husband, I've worn his jaw completely out, and I'm looking for a submissive man, who would LOVE to do nothing other than eat me out for a few hours at a time???

Is there a guy whose cock gets hard thinking about worshipping me in that way? Having me sit on their face perhaps, and ride them until I cum?

Maybe there's a guy who is into cream pies... I'd stop by after a good sound fucking with my hubbie, and have you clean me up... his cum mixed with mine....

Is there a man who would do exactly what I tell him, when I tell him, in order to be allowed to eat my pussy afterwards?

Are you that man? If so, drop me an e-mail! MsNichole_2002@yahoo.com

No comments: