Thursday, March 30, 2006

Playtime with Charles

Had to cut today's play session a little short because a bunch of us are off out again tonight. Wish we could find a place for over 30's that wasn't so far fucking away as Frederick.

Anyway, Charles and I went shopping around Montgomery Mall today. He's kinda a bigger guy, so we went into Torrid, and I took him in the back and made him try on some girly clothes. He had such a boner the entire time -- normally I'm not into this cross-dressing lark, but today I was in a wicked mood for some public humiliation. When we arrived at the store, I told the girls that I was here with my boyfriend, and asked if it would be alright if HE tried some stuff on... they looked at one another, and then okayed it, but we could see them snickering and laughing when we walked away. Charles even heard one of them say "Poor thing, she's stuck with one of THOSE kinda guys"... LOL too funny.

After I'd made him try on 4 different outfits, I decided to bring one of the girls back to the changing area to ask her opinion. She was very kind... ;-) She told him that it fitted well, and the colours were good... !! LOL

So I picked him out a really cute dress, and little shawl, and a pair of heels, and some undies, and back up to the check out we went. He lives in Bethesda, and invited me to lunch near his place - so we went to the greek taverna and had an awesome salad, and a great conversation.

I told Charles when I had more time I'd take him back to his place, and make him up, and play with him a bit. I then went into great detail about all the things I'd like to do with him. He was blushing so bad during lunch that our waitress asked him if he'd had an allergic reaction to the sangria! LOL

Anyway, I've made plans to see Charles again tomorrow afternoon, and I may just keep him for the evening ;-)

Got about 50 responses to my CL ad again, of course at least 49 of them were shit, and I deleted them immediately! Why is it so hard to find people to play with? I bet if I started charging again, I'd have them lining up at the door... what's with that??

You can post a comment you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joseph.schumacher@usmc.mil

Send me an address and I'll be there. I can't attach a picture on here, but I will trade pics if you send one to my email.

Joe