Friday, March 03, 2006

I am SOOOOO horny right now...

SO.... knowing that my period was over and done with, I posted an ad on C.L yesterday afternoon. See the link above to read the advertisement (only good for 30 days!) I also posted it on my alt.com blog/profile. I knew that if they actually read the ad, and followed the link to my home page, they'd find my yahoo e-mail address, and Instant Messenger thingy. SO, I forwarded my instant messages to my phone, after putting very specific information in my away message... what I'm wearing, when I'll be there, etc., etc., and off I went to meet Peechy, who was making me & a couple of our friends, dinner at her place in Gaithersburg last night.

Throughout dinner the phone is going off so much with jerk offs, who are writing from seattle, and oregon, and fucking places that are no where near Frederick, MD, so I decide that I'm probably not going to find what I'm looking for, and switch my phone off.

After dinner I check the phone (I'm a glutton for punishment it seems???) and read an IM from a guy who actually followed the directions, and put his phone number in the message. He also said he was on his way from Arlington to Frederick right this minute... SO, I didn't bother calling him, figured if he was there, great, if he wasn't .... well his loss.

So we arrive a little after 10pm, and walk directly up to the bar. I know someone who's sitting at the bar, and wanted to say a quick hello. Just as we ordered drinks, peechy went to say hi to someone she knew, and was approached by a guy asking if she was "Nichole"... It took her a minute, because dufus', that's not my *real* name.... I know, I know... silly really, cause I do tell you it once we meet, and I'm comfortable with you, and most people do NOT use their actual given names do they???

So he comes over.. He was 29 from NYC, tall, dark, and fairly good looking. We chat, have a drink, chat some more, and then we invite him to a table in the back, so we can really "chat"... this guy must have been like 94% compatable with my kinks & desires it was pretty hot!!!

Anyways because it is a swingers party, and I have dabbled in that before (only everyone pretty much freaks out when they realise that I absolutely don't want to get on all fours and let some stranger fuck me!! That's SO NOT my bag... but when I take my strap on dildo out, and suggest that I'm going to first fuck their wife with it, and then fuck them with it, it takes a turn for the worse)!!! Thank God I hadn't mentioned peeing or worse... Anyway, after a while, everyone pretty much gets to know exactly what I'm into, and I have such a great personality, it wins them over!

So one of the couples there, who had met another couple of couples, told me to not bother getting a room, because they'd be leaving theirs in about 30 minutes, and I could have it to do MY thing in... By this time it's really late, and I'm REALLY horny. I've pissed at least 12 times since I've been there... I keep making him run to the bar for more water for me, and everytime I would go to the toilet I'd be thinking to myself god I just want to be squatting over this guy, pissing in HIS mouth! Of course, that would lead to a little finger action in the toilet, and then I'd come back out, even hornier than I went in!!!

All the stuff we were talking about didn't help either... me sitting on his face, smothering him, him sucking off shemales, me fucking him up the arse as he sucks her off... me pissing on him, him licking my ass, and me pooping... the conversation was VERY Racy!!! SO HOT@!!!!!@@@ God I can barely type thinking about it!

So, we decided to go out to my car, and grab our purses and stuff. While we were out there we all decide that what we really want to do is find a waffle house, and get something to eat while we wait. I call upstairs and leave a message for them to call me when they're all done... We go to some waffle place in downtown Frederick, I of course have to immediately pee again, and I'm REALLY WORKED up by this point. When we were at my car, I was seriously considering just pushing him into the bushes, and riding his face right there, and then pissing on him, but I know that there are cops around, and I certainly don't want to get arrested.

Anyway, we eat, and still don't get a call, at this point it's 2.30 in the morning. I'm seriously pissed off, and disappointed. I'd even brought my camera!! He had just wanted to get a room while we were back at the club and I had stopped him, because I knew I wasn't going to be spending the night, and what I wanted to do wasn't going to take *THAT* long.. there's always the peeing in the bed thing too.. and giving a credit card number.. :-)

I call back to the hotel again, and no answer, 8 plus people, they're probably either passed out, or still getting their funk on.. but by this point, it was too late. Peechy has to be at her job doing taxes by 8am in the morning, and he had a meeting, so we called it a night. I couldn't believe it. We drove him back to his car, and said good byes, and I took peechy home. After dropping her off, I decided fuck it, the side of the road will work, I'll call him, tell him to pull over, and we'll meet real quick -- what's another half hour going to do at this point, and I'm SO WET!

So I ring him up... he's got it switched off!! I tried like 3 different times. I was so pissed... I couldn't believe it. Who doesn't have their fucking phone turned on while they're driving in their car!!!??? I got home around 4am, and went to bed. I was so horny I had to masturbate like twice before I could get it all out of my head, and go to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, he'd sent me like 3 e-mails and a few text messages.. so we're going to shoot for Monday ;-)

Oh, and I did wonder, did anyone else show up at the club??

No comments: