Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Handcuffs, blindfolds, and facesitting!

Shit, where do I begin? Monday afternoon after dropping my nanny off at the Dulles airport, I had to run home quickly, and get changed because Brian was taking me out to dinner. We met over at the Tower Oaks Lodge in Rockville at 5pm. I met Brian online at alt -- ok, ok, so I had to scroll through almost 4,000 other fakes, wannabees, and jerk offs, but I did actually meet a quality person.

This was our second meeting -- our first on Saturday had gone fabulously well at his house, and there was lots more that I wanted to explore with him. During dinner we got to know one another a lot better, and I felt so comfortable with him -- he's like a pair of well worn shoes, or PJ bottoms that you just love to climb into!

After dinner,and a few drinks, I had him follow me to Jules place in Columbia, MD. We got there around 8pm, and had the place to ourselves. I took him down to see the dungeon, most people are in awe when they see it the first few times, and Brian was no exception. He hasn't really done much of anything before (and I love that) so I knew I was going to have a lot of fun showing him the ropes so to speak ;-)

Her dungeon is awesome, but the only thing missing, is a huge bed.. I mean the dungeon furniture is awesome to play on, but at some point, I actually want to lay down and be serviced with a smile! That night however I made do with the swing... it's a neat piece of play equipment, and very versatile! But, I'm digressing and skipping way forward.... let's back up some ;-)

I started with Brian by getting him naked, and introducing him to a cock ring - very simple, but allows me a lot of room to play with his cock, especially when I want to run my nails over it, or slap it with my crop. I then got him onto the olde time rack, and restrained his ankles and wrists. I used several different floggers, and sensory devices to explore his body, while he was blindfolded. I also used some hot wax on his nipples, and took the liberty of sitting on his face, and allowing him to smell my panties.

After watching his cock bounce around and around, and hear him beg to worship my ass, I decided I wanted to literally restrain him, to my ass. I got him off the rack and moved him over to the spanking bench, where I bent him over, and pushed him back some, and then restrained him. I then slipped underneath him, and laid myself over the spanking bench, with my vinyl skirt pulled up over my ass, and his nose at the perfect height to worship me... he literally was restrained right into my arse. Awesome!

His tongue got an amazing workout, and I got hugely turned on. I then took him onto the rubber sheets which was stretched over a bondage bed/mattress. I love lubing them up, and slipping and sliding all over them... they're also great to piss on (and it's easy clean up, Olivia just throws them in the wash I guess).. They come with these great velcro type wrist and ankle restraints, but we were not going to use them this time. I instructed Brian to lay down and get "comfortable". I then stood over him, and masturbated a little bit, showing him just how wet I was getting. At dinner I'd also drank litres of water, and was dying to pee, but wanted to time it with an orgasm so it was a gushing, squirting show of piss that came out and drenched him! I'd brought a vibrator, and was using it, and making him jerk off very slowly for me, showing me how much he was into me, and hearing him beg to drink my cum and pee... it was SO HOT! Every so often I'd squat down, to allow him to lick me, and taste the cum that was by now really dripping down my thighs.... as I got close, I stood up, pulled my pussy lips apart, and buzzed my clit with the vibrator... piss and cum shot out like crazy, drenching him, and splashing all over his face. I'd told him that when I was pissing on him, I wanted to see him cum all over himself, and he didn't disappoint! That boy showered himself with his own cum, at exactly the same time I came on him.

It was awesome! I'm kinda like a guy in that when I come I want to sleep, or at least cat nap, so I told him to come upstairs to my room, where he could shower, and he could then lay between my legs licking and kissing my pussy while I napped.... I didn't nap for long, his tongue was so amazing, that within minutes I was ready to have another earth shattering orgasm, and then another, and another... that boy is damn good with his tongue!! and he can't get enough of my pussy juices.

What an awesome fucking night... I'm so unbelievable lucky to have such a great life. We got ready to leave around midnight, and I couldn't wait to tell my husband all about it..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Nichole,

What an amazing story. I used to live in Silver Spring and wish I had run across you then.

Who is peechysweet?

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly hope the man had the good sense and breeding to eat that succulent little Baby Ruth. If he didn't, someone should scold him and tell him that there are depraved (ummmm deprived) biologists in North Carolina who are starving and would give their left balls for even a small morsel of your home cookin. Flush it ???? After you slaved over a hot sphincter to give him food for the Gods? Well if because of that heathen, your treasure sleeps with the fishes, I hope Mistress that you have the good sense not to invite him back - ever! Pearls before swine, I say!