Tuesday, March 14, 2006

more on Thursday night..

Well for some reason my blog service is having problems with people uploading pictures.. I've been reading all day on different services to use, but I really didn't want to do that. SO, I kept on with it, and finally it allowed me to do it one at a time, but not allowing me to edit them into a table as I would have liked... oh well! Read on (this should have posted with the previous post, but I was interrupted a few times)










As for Thursday night... well Jade decided just to let go right there and then! I decided to hold
onto mine for a bit longer. I snapped a few pictures of her pissing in the parking lot, and then we all got loaded up in our cars, and drove over to The Hampton Inn, with Benny following behind us.

We told Benny to go on in to the front desk, and give my name to get the discount, and purchase the room. He came out and was just acting just totally cocky & in charge. That doesn't fly with me, but I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, he'd probably had a few to many to drink, and I know he'd had some problems with his girlfriend that evening when she found out about me..

SO.. up to the room we went... We made him strip immediately, and then Peechy came into the bathroom with me and Benny, who I'd told to lay down, on the floor, with his head up by the toilet, because I couldn't possibly hold it any longer.. However, peechy beat me to the punch, and squatted over Benny and pissed all over him. His cock was definitely standing at attention with that little scenario.

I don't know what it was, but my needing to go, just got up and left me. I sat on the toilet for a
few minutes hoping it would come back with a vengeance but no luck. So I went out to the room, where Rain and Jade were naked and giggling, and running the jacuzzi tub. I told Benny to get over there, and clean up Jade's pussy, from her peeing experience earlier in the parking lot, and like a decent sub, he moved over, got on his knees, and started eating her out. I don't think he was very good at it, or else she was just not into it, because there was no moaning, or thrusting! I played on the bed with peechy, and took a few pictures.

I however must have been not paying attention, because when Jade ordered that Benny come back into the bathroom with the two of us, I didn't grab my camera! Jade squatted over his face, facing me, who was sitting on the toilet again. Jade and I kissed, and fondled each other, and then she stood up to allow me to position her so that Benny would have to drink her piss this time. She started to urinate on him, and I spread her pussy lips in the proper direction to allow it to go into his mouth. Benny actually did a good job allowing his mouth to fill with urine, and then swallow it. He did this at least 6 or 8 times.. she can really pee a lot!! I was ready to masturbate at this point, and thought if I continued to sit on the toilet and masturbate, that I'd be ready to pee in a few seconds.

Rain came wondering into the bathroom to get herself cleaned up and grab a cup of coffee.. it was getting late and she needed to go, and I'd promised that I'd have Jade back to the army base by 3.30am for her shift to start at 5. Rain also needed to be home to see her kids off to school at 5am, and I needed to be home to see to my kids who'd be getting up around 5am. Peechy had also promised her sister who was babysitting that she'd be home by 3.30am too.

Benny started whining about having her piss on him -- Rain being a tad submissive actually gave in, instead of giving him a kick in the balls. She squatted over him, with her asshole facing his way, and pissed all over his cock, while I told him to masturbate. He then broke down into a hissy fit about me not peeing on him, and about not being able to "eat us all out individually" and make us cum..

We all explained that we'd had our fun, and we had to go home. He was not amused. I couldn't believe that he was showing himself up in this worst way. Here he'd had 4 sexy women come up to a hotel room, and for a whopping $79 he'd been peed on by 3 of them, and eaten two of them out, and he wasn't satisfied with that! WOW... what a dickhead he turned out to be.

He continued to whine as we all got dressed. We left him there, whining, and went on our way.. Would you have whined?? What would you have been like if this had happened to you??






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God what a lame dude he was! Mistress I'd sweep you off your feet, spoil you, and take you all over the world! Please check your e-mail. Tony.

Anonymous said...

Benny, you are so lucky! What I wouldn't give to out with Ms Nichole a second time. Unfortunately she just wasn't into me at all!