Friday, March 03, 2006

My tattoo... 5 hours later


Because our shop was right next door to Abstract, and I became very close friends with the couple that runs it, I actually had them re-do the tattoo on my neck.. it used to be chinese symbols, and now, 5 hours later, and a whole lotta fucking pain, it's now a rather large sunflower ;-)

Anyway, this is what it looks like... she wants me to come back in a month to finish the shading, and decide what else I want done, if anything.. My hair pretty much covers it, unless I tie it up, and I hardly ever do that, so really only you and me will know it's there...


I had no idea it would be so painful doing a cover up on my neck!! I was like a big baby. I was actually begging them to let me hurt someone while it was being done to me..

I'm really stiff and sore right now, and after just 3 hours or less of sleep, I'm wiped out.. I gotta get some sleep!!
Jules I just don't think I can do tonight... do you guys have definite plans? I need a slave to just pamper me, and rub out all the tenseness in my shoulders and back from squirming around so much!! I'd love to have him just eat me out and make me cum, while I do nothing.. maybe read a magazine... hmmmmmm... are those the kind of plans you're setting up? We haven't done that in a LONG time!!

No comments: