Saturday, March 04, 2006

Friday night..

So after my tattoo yesterday, I went over to Jules place in Columbia. She promised that she'd have a few slaves come over who'd rub my aches and pains away. It sounded brilliant! I can't imagine how much pain it was for Jules to get her leg done. She had it done in two sittings, but now I know why she hasn't had the time to get it coloured. My neck is still fucking killing me today, and brushing my hair is an ordeal and a half.

When I arrived I immediately went up and had a shower, and washed all the crap off my sunflower. By the time I came back downstairs Jules had 3 slaves lay the table & prepare dinner. Wine was waiting, unfortunately so was Gemma... the same Gemma who was causing all sorts of problems while Jules was in LA. Luckily for everyone she wasn't planning on hanging around, and I didn't have to get all worked up. She came close to getting slapped and restrained to her bed earlier that week.

So Jules also invited her friend Elizabeth over for dinner, and she was arriving as Gemma was leaving. The three of us went and sat at the table, as the slaves started bringing out the dishes that they'd prepared. We allowed them to sit and eat with us, and entertain us. All 3 have been around for a while, therefore we don't have to censor anything. We had an amazing meal, several glasses of wine, and then we decided to go relax in the living room, while they cleaned up.

I called steve to follow me down to the dungeon, cause I was dying to pee... Jules has an amazing modified throne fit for a queen, that allows steve to fit underneath, and it holds his head up at an angle so that he doesn't miss a drop. I couldn't stop once I started, and pretty much flooded him. I have to say when he pulled the tray out to clean it, it wasn't that wet, so he really did a good job of catching and swallowing it. I was pretty horny from the experience, so I asked that once he'd cleaned it, that he slide it back in, and get back down there to eat me out. He did an alright job, and I finished myself off with my fingers... it's really not terribly terrific when it's your first time with someone new... it's much better when someone knows you really intimately and really has learned about what gets you off, and how hard, or slow to move, and when to speed up... right??

Anyway, we went back upstairs to join the others. Jules was stripped down and getting a full body massage, Elizabeth was getting a head massage, and I decided I'd just veg out and get a foot rub, until the skilled masseuse was done with Jules. Steve is obviously a skilled foot fetishist, he knew exactly what points on my feet to rub to make me feel really good. Pretty soon I was moaning and squirming around in my seat, as he was sucking on my toes, and massaging my foot. BLOODY GOOD STUFF!!

Later we had the boys bring us milky coffees up to Jules room where we were all in bed, catching up on all the gossip. The boys were told to go home, and we were all snuggled down together by midnight.

It was pretty relaxing, but my neck is still killing me today, and of course I'm still horny!! Wonder what I'll think up for tonights plans? Any suggestions??

No comments: