Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Something different...for a change ;-)

So last Thursday night instead of our usual trip up to Pastimes Cafe in Frederick, MD we decided to go to Brian's house and let him serve us there in private. His instructions were made very clear by me earlier that week in e-mail:

Dinner for 4 women that you will serve. Dinner is to include a salad, main course, and coffee or dessert to follow...
3 bottles of red wine
You should answer the door wearing only the collar that I presented to you last time we were together, a cock ring, an apron and a pair of stockings. This will be your uniform for most of the night...
You will NOT be allowed to cum until we've each had several orgasms..

We arrived a few minutes early, hoping to catch him off guard ;-) Rain & Peechy followed behind Jade and I, and no sooner had we rang the doorbell, than there he was, standing in front of us, not only dressed the way I had requested, but holding 4 gift bags.... wow, very nice touch...

I'd just been reading some posts on msjulie's group about the idea of a "tribute" along with your session cost. I would say when I was a pro domme, probably about 40-50% of the men who came to me for sessions would show up with flowers, or a gift certificate of some sort, and that was always so appreciated. I found that I never watched the clock with these guys, just because they had gone the extra mile, and were willing to show me how thankful they were for my time.

Not charging now has its merits -- I mean I play with only those I want to play with, and I play only the games that really turn me on.

But I digress... We went inside and sat down in his living room. He had a tray with glasses of wine on it, and a fruit & cheese platter. We each opened our gift bags. Mine was gorgeous, he had bought me a bottle of my favourite perfume that I'd just ran out of (Fendi) and a gift certificate to Dean & Deluca. He'd also included a silver bangle. Peechy had a bottle of white wine, and a gift certifcate to Victoria's Secret. Rain's had a bottle of her favourite patchouli scent, and a gift certificate to a crystal store. Jade's had a gift certificate to Hot Topic (her fav store) and a gorgeous silver necklace.

It was all very thoughtful, and well thought out. Just by hanging out with us a few times, he'd nailed down certain things that we liked. We all decided then and there, that instead of leaving at 10ish and going out to dance, that we'd stay the night with Brian...

First on the agenda, I wanted him sto strip and show us the cock ring, with the matching collar. It looked really good, and of course, his cock was standing to attention!

I told him to go out to the boot of my car, and bring in my toy bag. I'd brought a few things with me to play with that night. A paddle, nipple clamps, a blindfold, restraints & some massage lotions.

Brian excused himself to take care of dinner, and in about 10 minutes, was asking if we'd like to come to the table. He pulled out our chairs one at a time, and on the table were two beautiful arrangements of flowers, bread basket, and shrimp cocktails. Next came the salads. They were delicious. I told Brian that once dinner was served he would be allowed to join us for the main dish. We had such great conversation and laughs over dinner. It was SO relaxing having someone take care of every little thing. We loved it!

We told Brian that we'd like to wait a little on the coffee and dessert part, and play a little with him. We took him up to his bedroom, and teased him with the idea of being able to satisfy each of us, multiple times. I restrained him to the chair, and then I asked that Rain put on a show for all of us.... she has a magic wand, and is able to squirt her piss at least 20 ft across a room, when she orgasms with it.... it's so hot to watch her get off using it. We put her on the bed, aiming right at Brian.... she spread her lips apart, and went to town with her magic wand. We'd all brought our own vibes, and pretty soon, after she was done, we were all so turned on we just had to get ourselves off. Rain came buckets, and was actually able to spray Brian with her cum & pee mixture from way across the room. We then got in a semi circle around him, and got ourselves off while making him watch. His cock was bouncing up and down in his cock ring...

I took the restraints off, and laid him down on the bed so I could finish myself off on his face. Jade brought out her strap on, and bent Peechy over, and fucked her good and hard, while Rain was playing with my tits. Brian did such a good job licking my ass and pussy that pretty soon I was cumming again on his face.

So we each had about two orgasms, but still wouldn't allow Brian to cum. We'd stop every so often when it looked like he was getting close. I decided a little bit of pain would take his erection away for a little while at least, so I pulled out the nipple clamps. Brian loves that we all have huge nipples, and I love rubbing my nipples against his, watching his get erect. We each took turns with this, and pretty soon his nipples were really erect, and ready to be pinched good and hard with the clamps!!! LOL, that sure took his erection down a notch or two ;-)

We decided to stop and have dessert, and allow him to give each of us a back rub. He brought dessert up to this room, and we got creative, putting it on various body parts, and having him, and each other lick it off... We really teased him by spraying the whipped cream from his fridge on the tip of his dick, and took turns getting it off, without having our lips actually touch his cock. He kept hoping of course that we would... naughty naughty boy!!

Thursday night turned out to be tons of fun, and we didn't leave till well after 2am....


No comments: