Monday, March 20, 2006

Pink Panty night...


Well I'm sitting here in just my bedroom, thinking about this crazy weekend that I've just had. I think I'm going to stop the Thursday night thing, as it's just not really working out. I seem to be having more luck with a one on one date from alt.com (although this one on one thing was hit or miss in the past)...

The first guy to show up was some guy who just got out of prison!!! Fuck... I told him I wasn't interested as soon as I heard that, and no I didn't even ask what he was "in" for. However, Jade likes "dangerous" guys, so she was more than happy to entertain him for a while, till she got bored, then Peechy had her turn... Jeez.. my friends are a little nutty to be sure.

Next up was an asian? Korean? guy who was very young. He had told me he was in training to be a massage therapist or something like that. I asked him to drop his trousers and show me the pink panties. He had NOT put them on, they were in his pocket! That pissed me off. When I tell you to do something, I expect that you do it -- not half assed. When he came back from the bathrooms, I was on the dancefloor, I told him to show me that he had in fact now got them on. He opened his zipper, and proceeded to show me, and anyone else who was looking that he was wearing pink satin panties.

I took him and my friends over to a table in the back, and told him he had 5 minutes with each of us to give us a shoulder massage. He had brought along the oil like I'd instructed at least.... While he was massaging Jade, peechy gave me a massage - and man I've taught her well, she almost had me cumming in my seat. Then panty boy came over and started on me. Now G.I Jade likes it rough, really rough apparantly, because when he started on me, I almost died in agony. Fuck it hurt bad. He says it's because I'm really tight and stressed... ya think? So he didn't even make it 2 minutes with me. When peechy saw that I was in agony, she declined her massage, and went back to looking for someone to fuck with.

I left the asian guy sitting in the booth, and I went to hang out with my friends and dance some more. A while later Philip showed up. He'd come last week, had sent me a drink, and then left without talking to me... ???? said he had a sick dog at home.... So this week, he had the balls to approach me. He and I went outside to talk - where it was a bit quieter. I asked him if he had on his pink panties, and he said yes, and I asked him to show me. He stood up and stripped down, and was wearing pink lacey panties. What a good boy. I asked where he'd stopped, wondering if he'd hit a V.Secret on the way, when he told me that instead he'd stopped at his mothers house, and taken a pair of hers!!!! NOW... if he was let's say 13-17 years old, I would expect that, but this guy was 36!!! Is it just me, or is that a bit weird to take your mothers panties, when you're 36 years old??? What was shocking to me, was that something could still shock me!! LOL.

We went back inside and I introduced him to everyone. Then we talked. There wasn't really any chemistry that I was feeling, but I decided because this was his second time here, I'd give it more than my usual 10 minutes. Some of the stuff he was into, was pretty hot -- he's gotten with several trannies & is really into sucking black cock. That is quite hot, if I'm directing it, and watching it, but it's not really something that we could obviously get into there. He then told me about his high heel fetish.. not feet, just the heels.. the whole cock sucking thing again. He noticed a woman on the dance floor who had huge fuck me white pumps on, so I asked him to go ask her if he could suck on the heel. I have to say, I was impressed that there was no hmmming or haaaing, he just got up, and went over to where she and her husband were, and told her he had a high heel fetish, and that his Mistress had instructed him to do it. She obliged! She through her leg up on the bar next to us, and he proceeded to deep throat the high heel. NOW, if seeing a guy suck on a high heel was orgasmic to me, this woulda sent me over the age!

I figured that had earned him at least another 10 minutes. By that time the young little asian or korean guy came up to say he was leaving, so I said goodbye to him, and went back to Philip. We talked more about the things he's done.. he's a little raver club kid, ectasy, and gay sex, which so doesn't really fit with the image he presents.... and I've sorta WAY out grown that phase of my life. Hanging out with gay guys is fun, once in a while, but again, not orgasmic for me.

So Philip, if you're reading this, you were a nice guy, just your things aren't the things that really drive me over the age, except maybe for a once or twice a year thing that I might do. I still would like you to call when your trannie friends from vegas come into town, and if they're up for it, I'd love to direct a little action between all of you, and watch you suck a big black cock, like a good little whore. I hope that you find what you're looking for in a woman, but try making it more about her, than you..

Then the night got worse. Jade wanted to smoke with some young ghetto black guy, and that's so not my bag either. I had to convince her that he was full of crap - which he was, and then we were able to leave. Philip walked to our car with us, and then we said goodnight. It was yet another sucky, lame ass evening. Jade, me and peechy went home, and got out our toys and played until around 5ish that morning, when my husband got up, and came and joined us. That was actually way more fun than our evening had been.

Also while there: Peed in a glass and had Philip take a good drink of it... Asked Jade to take her top off and then her bra, so I could pour my beer all over her titties, and then lick it off ;-) yummy...

Hmmmmm... so next up was Friday, and I was dragging. Thank god I had a nanny all day -- I was able to go back to bed with Jade and sleep until about 9ish, then we got up, and she went home -- it was her 3 year old's birthday. We planned on meeting again around 6ish, cause I was going to come up with plans for all of us. I then spent the day with my 7 month old, while my nanny took my 15 month old to the zoo.

Peechy arrived back from work around 6ish, along with the rest of my family. Jade arrived then around 7pm, and by 8pm, I'd got us plans to go out with a guy from alt. His name was also Philip, he was 40, single, and way into serving a woman in any way she wanted. (Or so he said). We decided to meet about a mile or so from his house -- he lives in King Farm, and we met him at Sam Woo's - where we had bulgogi. He was charming over dinner..with a great sense of humour, and there were total sparks between all of us.

Whoops, just got interrupted... will be right back after I do this webcam session with a hot little foot slave in the UK!!!


No comments: