Saturday, March 11, 2006

About Thursday night..

Well guys, Thursday night didn't exactly rock for me. On my way to pick up Jade who lives in military housing, I went the wrong way, and instead of exiting on her street, I wound up on this dirt road. There were signs everywhere suddenly. "STOP", "DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER" "YOUR ARE ON FEDERAL GOV'T PROPERTY" "STOP & BACK UP", "AUTHORIZED MILITARY ONLY".... it was like a scene from a movie, me on the beach, and land mines all over the place. I freaked. I was already stressed out because I was running way late. So I threw my 4x4 into reverse, and backed up. Without looking. I hit a low wall on the left, and totally fucked up the entire side of my navigator. I also completely busted out the back light. NOT A GOOD START TO THE EVENING... right?

So I pick up Jade, and god it was sooo good to see her. I haven't actually hung out with her since before Xmas!! We nattered the whole way to Montgomery Village to pick up peechy, then it was on to Frederick to meet Rain, who I also haven't seen since Xmas. We're meeting her at the japanese steak house, and boy do they get an earful from us. We all have SO much to catch up on, and our vivid, animated talks ranged from illegal drug use (pot) to eating pussy, to peeing on men, and God knows what else. They must have cleaned off our skillet top at least 5 different times. Anyway we had a blast catching up, and then decided to make a move over to Pastimes Cafe.

When we walk in the door I get grabbed. It's friends that I know from the swinger scene, and I haven't seen them in EON's.... almost a year probably... So we natter for a bit, and they introduce me to their "friends with benefits"... and they introduce me to theirs.. LOL.

So when I'm done catching up I go find the girls, and we grab a booth. I'm sorta wondering who'll show up. Benny the New Yorker has said that he's coming, Ehab my egyptian has said that he's coming, and I wonder how many from the yahoo group will show up... Didn't get approached by anyone till much later.

Then the waitress shows up at the table, asks if I'm Nichole, and has a long island iced tea in her hand. When I ask her who it's from she says the guy told her to tell me it's Thursday, and it's on him. That's kinda innocuous, because in a swingers bar, where people do tend to know me, it could be from anyone... I ask her to point the guy out, and she said he's someone who's been sitting at the bar.... hmmmmm....

A bit later, this short, russian, approaches me when I'm outside getting some air., That went bad. First there was a big language barrier, and I'm SO impatient. I tried asking him how he knew me, and he was so vague.. something about stumbling across a blog... I tried again... still nothing. By this time I was getting quite annoyed with him. I mean I have several blogs. This one, one on alt.com, one on collarme.com, and one on livejournal.... so I just told him, it had been 10 minutes, thanks, but no thanks, there was no vibes...

I went back to partying with my friends, dancing, and hanging out with people that I knew from way back when. The russian stayed around, and I was hoping he could get it together enough to come up to me again, and give it another go.. he obviously is not that type...

Jade, Rain, and peechy are getting completely toasted. Me, I'm worried that if I get drunk, I'll get pulled over for a fix it ticket on the way home and get busted, so I stick to water for the rest of the night....After a while, Benny shows up. I take all my friends outside to meet him, (I'd already filled them in on his perversions earlier), and we chatted and had a smoke.

Whoops, got interrupted, be back soon!

Alright, back a few days later to finish this up and post the pictures..

Benny didn't quite get it that this is about us, and that we hadn't seen each other in quite some time, and we just wanted to hang out at the bar (lame though it is) to visit with one another. He tried, unsuccessfully to rush us through it, because he wanted to get his groove on at the hotel next door. A really nice couple that we met told us not to spring $109 for a room at the hampton, to go next door to the comfort inn where he works, and he'd get it for $79 -- so Benny's really getting a deal. 4 women who are usually up for just about anything, and him in a room for $79.00. However, he even bitched about that.

We were hanging around outside after last call, and the little russian is still hoping to come along with us. In retrospect, we probably should have taken him instead of Benny, as Benny turned out to be a complete cry baby & manipulator. Myself and Jade were dying to pee. I was trying to hold onto mine until we got up to the room, so I could unleash it upon Benny, but Jade is on some kind of lasix/diuretics that allow her to piss 150 times a day because she has a heart condition, so she just squatted outside of the hotel, behind the car, while there was a stream of traffic driving right past her.... that girl has no shame!! LOL

No comments: