Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yahoo Instant messenger..

God, I've had some bizarre conversations today online. I think I've had too much time on my hands today...... A little asian guy who is a physical therapist, offered me a masage, and some drugs -- before medicare changes their laws and no longer allows them to write prescriptions for anything other than anti-inflammatories... do I come across as a pill popper? A druggie? JEEZ!

Another guy who said he was in Germany turned on his webcam, and said he'd like to play with his toys, but then asked if I'd "talk via phone to him" read: free phone sex.. I don't even know him. Of course when I sent him a link to my wishlist instead, he quickly shut down...

I actually like phone sex -- with someone I'm about to get intimate with, or someone who I've been intimate with, but for strangers... well sorry I gotta get paid to get into it. This is america after all.

I talked to some 19 year old asian girl, who sent me her picture, and asked if I would meet with her. I also talked to some old guy who sent me a picture of his feet! Yuck. Gross. I have a foot fetish -- but when I say that, I mean I like to have MY feet sucked on. Did he really think I'd suck his?? PEEE YOOOOU

Anyway it's been bizarre to say the least....

I did meet some cam guy that is really into jack and jill parties, and we hooked up our webcams and jerked off while watching each other. That WAS pretty hot. Oh and free.

Anyway tonight I'm having an early night, because I have a breakfast meeting with Brian who I've not seen since last week, and I'm dying to play with him again. He's such a good little subbie. After breakfast Brian is going to come home with me, and prune my rose bushes & pussy willows which are out of control. My bathroom is also pretty messy, so I'm going to give him a toothbrush to clean it, while I prance around in my corset and skirt, and high heels.

No comments: