Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday night.. anyone up for it?

SO... I'm going out to Pastimes again -- www.pastimescafe.com -- tonight to meet some friends that I haven't seen since before Xmas. I invite you to come out and meet me.. I'll give you at least 10 minutes of my time to impress me... if I'm interested you'll get another 10 minutes and so on and so forth. We may even hit it off enough that I take you upstairs to a room.... maybe..

I won't be there till at least 10pm. I'll probably be wearing all black again, but tonight, I'll be wearing a skirt for easy access ;-)

Anyone up for some real time togetherness?? Enough of this fantasy stuff online? Do you have the balls to take it to the next level???

I'll have my yahoo IM forwarded to my phone, but don't expect to get a reply. If you're coming, send me a message, and tell me. My yahoo handle on IM is MsNichole_2002

Looking forward to having an interesting time tonight!!

Nichole.

No comments: