Thursday, March 30, 2006

Whoops I did it again...

Posted another craigs list ad in casual encounters. Why there aren't heaps of men on my yahoo group foaming at the mouth to come out with 4 sexy, perverted, demanding women I'll never know! I've sorta given up the alt thing, because most of the people who actually mail me are not even in my area, and it seems like this is just a big fantasy for most of them. I've wasted so much time on there, and collarme just weeding through liars, jerk offs, and dom/switch guys who now wanna submit to me???

The other problem is that these guys can't play during evening hours, because they're obviously cheating on their wife. Instead they want me to set up daytime play dates with them -- that was fine when I was a pro-domme and was working out of a dungeon, and was getting paid. Now this is strictly about me, and my fantasies, and I'm not re-arranging my schedule to be with someone... that's their job.

Well wish us luck for tonight...

No comments: