Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pink panties..

So me and the girls are going out again tonight, and yes we'll probably wind up back at Pastimes in Frederick. SO... if YOU decide to come here are the rules:

1. Have on a pair of pink girly panties. I will want to see them.
2. Have the balls to come up and introduce yourself to me. This is an interview process, and make sure you interview well.
3. Be clean and presentable.

We'll be there around 10pm, we're going out to dinner first, and I'm not sure how many of us there will be, either 4, 5, or 6...

I think I'll be wearing a pinkish top, to match your pink panties..

Ms Nichole.
www.pastimescafe.com
www.msnichole.com

2 comments:

PantyhoseGirl said...

This is a nice blog for people like me. I have a fetish foot free video blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

Anonymous said...

God, but you make me laugh! I mean I was REALLY laughing out loud- I hate that I am laughing at your misfortune but, it is so fucking funny, I just can't help it! The guy who stole his mom's panties and your indignant reaction have me quaking so hard I can hardly type this. You really have a a comic talen Ms. Nichole! I love shit like this - wierd characters and the long suffering Domme. Oh Lord...I still need to read the next one. I probably ought to be crying, as this latest thursday night disaster probably means I will be sittinf alone in my room at the Hampton jerking off by myself the weekend after next. But Jesus Christ, this is FUNNY stuff, Mistress!