Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pooper scooping anyone??

So I'm totally unmotivated today, after an amazing time with Brian last night. I took him over to Columbia, and made him give me an awesome foot rub, and a back massage. While he was doing that I was hydrating myself with plenty of water ;-)

We went up to my room, and I got all comfy on the bed. I made him crawl between my legs, and smell how wet I was getting from all the rubbing and caressing he'd been doing. I got to chill out and relax completely, just like the queen I am ;-)

He is such an oral slave, and very very very good at it. He's very into pussies. He said he's never really been able to see one up close and personal like he had with mine...!! Too many sex in the dark experiences I guess.

Anyway, after at least an hour of really good oral sex, I told him I wanted to ride his face until I came all over him. I pushed him down onto the bed, and slipped him into my handy dandy restraint system, and I climbed up onto his face. My cunt was really soaking wet by this time, I'd been so close to cumming at least 4 or 5 times while he was going down on me, but really wanted to hold it.

I rode his face, and fingered myself at the same time. Brians' cock was dancing up and down like a puppet on the string, only there was no string attached ;-) this time...

I'd drank so much water, and knew that I could have a really strong G-spot orgasm if I fingered myself just right, and I love how when I have these orgasms I just let go and piss all over the place. It's unbelievably satisfying.

After cumming and pissing on him yet again I made him go do my laundry (my sheets were now wet after all) while I watched tv with Jules downstairs. She'd had Olivia try her hand at some steak pie bullshit, that was absolutely disgusting, and after I ate it, I knew I was going to have to shit really badly!!

Scat is a tough thing for most people to handle. I personally didn't think he was anywhere near ready for it, but I told him that I wanted to see him try a bit. He's really into rimming, and really once you stick your tongue up someone's poopershoot, you're not all that far away from licking or sucking it... right?

So I laid down on the edge of the bed, and played around with my computer, while I instructed Brian to stick his tongue up my ass, and taste me. I of course gave a few pushes, knowing that I could bring it down, but still hold onto it ;-) LOL.. He ate my ass for almost another hour, and was pretty soon, begging me to poop. I told him to come into the bathroom with me, and sit back in the tub, and watch, for the first time..

I faced the opposite way, and squatted over his cock. I told him to watch my asshole carefully. I told him to tell me what he could see. He described in great detail , and was getting very hot doing so. His dick was yet again begging to cum, and I was right above it..... ;-) He didn't notice but I did have a bowl sitting next to me, and my plan was that when I knew it was all out and about to drop on him, that I'd slide the bowl in to catch it. As I was beginning to poop, Brian was begging, and begging for me to allow him to cum. I told him he had to hold it until I actually got done shitting, and then when I was done, he could cum on my ass, and then lick it off...

Minutes later, I grabbed the bowl and put it on him, and then plop, in it went. I pulled the bowl away, and told him to cum on my backside, he did immediately, and then sat forward and licked me clean.. totally clean... in every way ;-)

I got up,wiped my ass, and told him to dump my poop in the toilet, shower, and meet me back downstairs..

Wonder if he did anything with it while I was gone??????

Nichole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to participate in a cene such as this! I love being a toilet but have not been able to consume. The compassion you showed for yur slave here is admirable. I am dying to serve you. When will you be in new York next?

Anonymous said...

Intimate_gourmet said...

Well I certainly hope the man had the good sense and breeding to eat that succulent little Baby Ruth. If he didn't, someone should scold him and tell him that there are depraved (ummmm deprived) biologists in North Carolina who are starving and would give their left balls for even a small morsel of your home cookin. Flush it ???? After you slaved over a hot sphincter to give him food for the Gods? Well if because of that heathen, your treasure sleeps with the fishes, I hope Mistress that you have the good sense not to invite him back - ever! Pearls before swine, I say!