Monday, March 20, 2006

Freaky Friday... and how to serve a woman...



Whew that was hot... I have this little foot freak & titty freak who lives in the UK that I met last time I went home. When I'm really horny and need to masturbate, I have him get online, and we have webcam cyber sex!! He is so into getting smothered by my boobs, and loves that I have these extra big huge nipples!! LOL.

Anyway, back to Friday -- we all felt safe with Philip, so we decided to go back to his house. He promised us an evening of pampering, and we were all too tired for much of anything else.

When we arrived at his place, he got us all comfy in his gorgeous living room -- italian leather sofa's, recliners - so warm and inviting. He lit a fire in the fireplace, and went to get us all a glass of wine. He came back with a tray full of delicious bits n pieces... grapes, cheese, chocolate, crackers, and pear slices. All beautifully laid out for us. While we were lounging around watching Hustle on AMC, he went upstairs to get together his bag of tricks. When he came back down, he had a foot bath, pumice stones, bubble baths, lotions and more. He took it in turns giving us great foot rubs, and letting us have a great foot soak, complete with massaging jets. It was absolutely blissful! What was even nicer was that not once did we ever hear:

"Please Miss, pee on me", "Please Miss, make me suck cock", "Please Miss, make me be your slut", "Please Miss, please fuck me with your strap on..."

No this was 100% absolutely all about serving us, in the best way he possibly could. Instead he told us all about himself, his hobbies, his job, how he'd been dying to meet me since he read my profile, but that he didn't think ever in a million years that he'd get to serve 3 women at once! It was refreshing to say the least.

All day every day, men write me telling me what it is they want me to do to them.. and fair enough, we all have our kinks, but I don't know how to say it anymore plainer than this -- my kink, is men who will worship me like a queen, and do anything I tell them. Who will make it their mission in life to please me. Who will always put my needs before their own.

This guy was a breath of fresh air.

Philip knew we hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and quickly offered to make up his guest rooms for us. He had a huge king sized bed upstairs in his master bedroom, which we told him would do us perfectly. I told him he would be allowed to sleep at the bottom of the bed, as our foot rests. So after a few glasses of wine, lots of conversation, great foot baths & massages, we retired up to his room to sleep. To be honest, we all were SO tired that we cuddled up and went right off within minutes of our heads touching his pillows. He laid at the bottom of the bed, and I'm sure had a fitful nights sleep,what with our tossing the turning and kicking him all over in our sleep!

I woke around 7am, heard noises coming from downstairs. It was just Jade and I in the bed. Peechy and Philip had gotten up, and were making us breakfast in bed! I snoozed some more until they came back up with pancakes & waffles & fresh squeezed juice. It was delicious!! God this guy was good!

After breakfast we got showered, and re-dressed, and made calls to check in with our families. While we were sitting around deciding what to do for the day, Philip came back downstairs, and already had a plan in mind. He told us he was going to take us over to Tysons corner mall, we were going to have lunch at Brio's an italian place, and that he would love just to pamper us with whatever we wanted.

We got in his Beamer, and rode over to VA. I actually don't think I've been to this mall in EONs. During the ride over, I was getting quite horny. I mean this guy actually was doing everything right, and it was turning me on. When we arrived we went to Brios, and had a really nice lunch. Salmon salads for all of us! Their bloody mary's were to die for! Nice and spicy! Jade was really in the mood to shop -- me that's not really my thing -- thank god Lisa wasn't with us though, she's designer mad, and has to have the latest of everything. Our first stop was Victorias Secret -- they have the largest one in the area. Jade wanted a pair of PINK jogging pants like mine -- they're really more like PJ pants, and they are the best thing for chilling and relaxing in. I have a pink pair, and she and peechy chose a pair each - Jade chose white, and of course pink for peechy! We wondered around for a couple of hours, but really, shopping isn't our thing, unless it's for panties or shoes.

What we really wanted to do was go see a girly flick at the cinema, so we chose Failure to Launch! Philip was such a good sport -- I know that no guy in their right mind would pick that movie!! Anyway, he went upstairs and got tickets, and we hung out in the bookstore with our coffees waiting on him to find out the times. He came back immediately and told us we were in luck, the movie was starting in 20 minutes! So up we went. Jade and I went in to get seats, while peechy and Philip got popcorn and water for us. Philip is a really funny guy. During the previews he has us in stitches. Poor peechy had to keep leaning across me to have it repeated, because Philip was sitting between the two dommes ;-)

After the movie, we all had to go home, we were missing our kids, and we were actually going to a birthday party for another friend of ours later that evening, so we had some stuff to sort out.

Philip, if you're reading... thanks for a great day, and a great evening. See you next weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At Last! I'm happy for you all - really I am :)