Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wow, thursday again..

God everything seems to happen on Thursdays around here! I had the most amazing morning and afternoon with Brian. We met over at Jules place in Columbia, and had breakfast with her and Olivia. Brian brought with him all sorts of stuff that he'd made from scratch. These egg souffle things were amazing with spinach, cheese, ham and peppers. Delicious!

After breakfast Jules headed off to the gym, and Olivia went about her chores. I asked that Brian go outside and detail my car inside and out (he already knew he was going to do this, and had brought all the stuff with him, including a shop vac). After about an hour, my car was sparkling! I love it when men truely get off on pleasing me in ANY way, especially non-sexual, cause they're doing it because they are really and truely into you.

While he was doing that, I was getting all dolled up. I love putting on my "fetish" garb, I look so different in it I think. More commanding, demanding, strict, sensuous & sexier! I chose a very gorgeous hand made purple & black oriental print corset, that makes my tits look even larger than they really are!! I paired it with a black leather skirt, stockings, and black high heels.

As I walked down the stairs, I saw Brian's jaw drop. I told him to get on his hands and knees and come with me to the dungeon. Once we were down there, I had him stand before me, and strip naked. I love watching a man take all of his clothes off. I told him to fold them, and sit them on the bench, and to get back on his knees in front of me, with his head bowed to the floor. I stood up and walked around him, inspecting him, and talking to him. Every so often I'd brush my hand over his body, and he'd shiver with anticipation. It was hot.

I told him to stand up, and come with me over to the Catherine Wheel. I tilted it back a few degrees, and strapped him onto it. I then turned it about 45 degrees so he was sideways. I took my crop and rubbed it across his chest, and down to his cock. I then pushed my tits up against his face, and made him inhale my scent. I ran my nails over his nipples, and then twisted them a few times.

I then turned him about another 45 degrees, so his head was towards the floor, and at the perfect height for me to straddle. I approached him, and pulled my skirt up, so he could see my stocking tops, and my panties, and then I smothered his mouth with my pussy, and grabbed his cock in my hand. It was throbbing. I told him to kiss my cunt, and inhale my scent. His cock just kept getting bigger and bigger.

I stepped back and turned him another 90 degrees to he was right way up, and looking at me. I used the whartenberger wheel and ran it all over his body. As his cock was standing straight out to attention I also dripped some candle wax on it. With it standing straight out, I decided to back right up onto it, and rubbed my leather skirt up against it. I could hear his sharp intake of breath, and hear him inhaling the scent of the leather.

There was soft music playing in the background, and I'd whisper to make him strain his senses. I blindfolded him also, and touched him all over with my hands, with my crop, and with my cat o nine tails. It was very erotic, and I was getting very wet.

I took him down, and brought him over to the bondage mattress, where I laid him down, restrained him, and then climbed onto his face so I could ride it and get off. I hiked my skirt up again, and pulled my panties aside, and then sat down, wrapping my thighs around his head. I rode him and rode him and rode him. It was hot. I came, and climbed off. His cock was ROCK hard, and standing straight up. I asked him to beg me to pee on it. He did, and I obliged. I pissed all over his cock, and then gave him a good kick in the balls with my high heel.

I told him to go get in the shower, and come back with some massage oil, so he could give me a massage. When he got back I was laying on the table face down, with a towel over my bum ;-) He gave me the best fucking massage I've ever had. It almost put me to sleep, except that between my legs was pulsing like you wouldn't believe. I turned over and slide down to the bottom of the massage table, and told him to get on his knees, and eat my pussy. I laid back down and enjoyed the ride.. it was VERY hot.

Anyway, I had to be home by 2pm to have a fence put up around my pool, otherwise the day wouldn't have ended.





No comments: