Monday, April 03, 2006

G-spot climax...

It's my birthday tomorrow!!!! AND, I'm so excited. I'm like a kid in a candy store. No matter that I'm going to be a whopping 34, I'm still thrilled!!!!

Brian was so sweet today. I made him take the day off work, and I showed up at his house this morning around 8ish, were I went directly up to his room and climbed into his bed. I laid on my stomach and made him give me a great back and butt massage.. god I love to have my back and arse scratched.... it makes me purrrrr like a cat ;-)

Now that we've been together a few times, he is getting much better at the pussy worship and rimming thing. I love telling him exactly how to do it, and love directing his head by pulling on his hair, or ears!!!

I love the whole showing him my pussy up close and personal, and showing him how I like to use a dildo & vibrator to satisfy that need for a hard cock inside me. It was so hot making him jerk off, almost to the point of cumming, and then making him stop, and keeping him on the edge the whole time until I came buckets. I'd brought my g-spot vibe with me today, and totally squirted on his cock when I came - it was a whole cum/pee mixture, and it just kept spurting from my cunt while I climaxed! It was AWESOME!

After we were done, he took me to La Miche in Bethesda for lunch. I had the best french Cassoulet ever. It was an awesome day!

Tomorrow will be even better... cause it's my birthday!!!

No comments: