Friday, April 07, 2006

Uuuuugggghhh... I'm having a shit day!

I just got off the phone with the DR -- scheduling my annual pap smear test for Tuesday! God I hate those. The speculum is always freezing cold, and I never know whether to leave my socks on, or take them off, before putting my feet in the stirrups!!! LOL. What's proper etiquette?

Also, I hate it when they want to have a conversation with me, while having their head stuck 3" away from my pussy! I just lay there, hoping for it all to be over quickly... However, I've often wished I had one of those gyno tables at the dungeon -- it's kinda a comfortable way I'm sure to either fuck a guy in, or have my pussy worshipped for a long time!

Anyways, on top of this, I ran back into my house this morning to drop off some wine glasses that some nice guy from DC got me from my wish list, and I was only gone about 5-10 minutes, but because I left my door open, when I came out my battery was dead!! What's up with that? Do I need a new battery? This is like the second time in a few months my battery has died on me. I'm currently charging up some battery thing, to hook up to my car, and jump start it. I hate being stranded! Thank god I was at home when it happened!

THEN, I have a rat in my car. My kids tend to leave broken crackers, or biter biscuits laying around -- and since it's been cold, this rat has been living in my car, under the car seats. How do I get him out? I don't want to do the whole rat trap thing.. that's gross.

He's actually kinda ingenuious -- last week when me and the girls went out, you know after drinking all night you get the munchies? Well we had bought these chocolate mini eggs - we'd each eaten a few, and Jade had obviously stuffed the bag in the pocket of the passenger door. Well the other morning when I came out, the bag was all shredded up, and empty and on the passenger seat. I thought damn, that rat was really hungry! Then later that day I had to open my glove box for something or another... and every single mini egg was in there! That rat had obviously carried them one by one into his little hiding place to store them for later. Now that's smart... I can't go whacking him with a trap after that... I just want him to stop eating the foam in my seats, and go back to living in my flower bed. How do I evict him? Humanely if possible.

No comments: