Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday..

The cherry blossoms in DC were great, but the crowds were awful! I went with my subs Brian & peechy, and Jade tagged along too....

We waited in line almost an hour to take a paddle boat out... we made Brian do all the work, (of course) while we relaxed and enjoyed the ride!! What would have been perfect -- a boat, on a busy harbour, and we make him sexually please us, with the risk of being seen by many ;-)

Of course, there was NO room on a paddle boat for any playingaround ;-)

Unfortunately Brian had to rush off to pick up his daughter from his ex-wife's place, and I got left hanging.. I was so horny after all the sexual tension that I've already masturbated 4 times.

Anyway, today was one of the perks of living in a great city! Just wish the tourists would stay home ;-)

No comments: