Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday... April 11th..

Well, got done at the Dr's for my annual pap smear. Fuck that is uncomfortable. They left me lying on the table, naked with just a paper fucking sheet over me, in a freezing office, with tiled floors for about 40 minutes before they came back! That's fucking Kaiser for you. Got the boobs checked while there. Apparantly it's a new thing that when they pap test you, they take an extra culture for std tests. It's probably a good idea, however this only reaches women... when are they going to have something mandatory that when a guy goes in for a physical, or an injury, that they automatically pull a piece of his penis off for testing?? I might just want to get into the health field if I could be the one pulling pieces off.... ;-)

I would venture to take a guess that most women are more stringent about taking precautions while having sex. Me, I only ever have intercourse with women I know, or my husband, however, that's not to say that when I'm sitting on some guys face, I couldn't pick up something that way.... EEEEWWWWH! Creepy.

Anyway, I've been online for the last two hours instant messaging. Some of you are totally fucked up! Others - you need some pointers - do NOT tell me the same fucking things over and over.. "Mistress I just got back from Korea, and I'm going to Australia, and I like to drink beer and play pool"... YAWN, YAWN... get a life. Even if I did, which I don't, like beer and pool, I'd never tell anyone that.

And do you really expect out of hundreds of IM's weekly that I'm going to remember saying hi to you previously? Get a life! And write something interesting. If 15 others are IMing me, and you just write Hi, do you really think I'm going to go WOW, now there's someone I want to get to know better?? I really should start pasting them into my blog, just for the laughter factor.

HOWEVER, you are not all DWEEBS... talked to at least two guys today, that I am actually going to make plans to see. I WILL TAKE MY CAMERA ALONG! I'm fixated on the cock sucking thing right now... however, unfortunately the sissy thing tends to go along with it, and that doesn't really grab me.

SEE DIALOUGE BELOW:

tsmarissasinn: Ms Nicole.............i'm from Harrisburg
msnichole_2002: is that you in the pic?
msnichole_2002: sucking cock?
tsmarissasinn: I wish.......................although i do have pics like it
msnichole_2002: send me a pic of you
tsmarissasinn: did you get it Ms Nichole?
You have received 1 file from tsmarissasinn.SuckDildo2.jpgOpen (Alt+Shift+O)

msnichole_2002: has anyone ever told you, that you look like meatloaf?
tsmarissasinn: no................
tsmarissasinn: i hope that you might be interested in playing
msnichole_2002: well besides the lips around the cock, there isn't much of a similarity between the pics after all..
msnichole_2002: if you looked like the chick in the photo... does she have a dick?.... then I"d be on you like a hot potato!
tsmarissasinn: i know.................you're right about that................i would love pics of me sucking a real cock..............
tsmarissasinn: i don't know if she has a dick or not
msnichole_2002: I would love to take you out and ho you out
tsmarissasinn: i would love that......................sucking real cocks for y ou
msnichole_2002: so how come you're home at such an early hour? Do you work?
tsmarissasinn: yes.............i finish around 4 pm...........don't live from from work
tsmarissasinn: have you ever ho'd anyone out?
msnichole_2002: yes, several times before
msnichole_2002: it's getting harder now a days to get people to pay for cock sucking though..
tsmarissasinn: really?
msnichole_2002: they want free cock sucking.. and while it's fun, it's better if you're working for your mistress..
tsmarissasinn: yes......................would love to be a cocksucking slut at a party sometime.................love a facial too.............
msnichole_2002: well why don't you come down on Thursday night and meet me in Frederick?msnichole_2002: I may bring someone along whose cock you can suck for me..
tsmarissasinn: ok.....................where in Frederick?
tsmarissasinn: i'd love to suck to please you....................
msnichole_2002: Pastimes Cafe.. do you read my blog at all? www.msnichole.com/blog.htm msnichole_2002: I take it you're clean and disease free?
tsmarissasinn: i haven't yet
tsmarissasinn: yes...................
tsmarissasinn: how do you prefer your cocksucker to suck..........condom or bareback?
msnichole_2002: bareback
msnichole_2002: do you have a problem with that?
msnichole_2002: how old are you?
tsmarissasinn: NO!!!!
msnichole_2002: good..
tsmarissasinn: I'm 39
msnichole_2002: how do I know you are serious?
tsmarissasinn: will be 40 in june
tsmarissasinn: would you like my home number?
msnichole_2002: areyou single?
msnichole_2002: brb - gotta go to the loo
tsmarissasinn: single............................when in frederick?
msnichole_2002: maybe 9pm at pastimes cafe?
msnichole_2002: but meet me in the hotel lobby, just outside the cafe
tsmarissasinn: what hotel so that i can find the address
msnichole_2002: Or I could do 7pm? go to pastimescafe.com - it's in the hampton inn I think
tsmarissasinn: i could do 7
msnichole_2002: what height weight are you?
tsmarissasinn: 5'11
tsmarissasinn: 265
msnichole_2002: do you have slutty clothes, or should we go shopping together for some?
tsmarissasinn: i can bring some with me if you want
msnichole_2002: yeah that would be good, bring a bag, and makeup etc., with you
tsmarissasinn: where will we go to change?
msnichole_2002: Here's my number -- 301-555-**** cell.
msnichole_2002: it's in a hotel...
msnichole_2002: if we click, we'll go upstairs and play
tsmarissasinn: cool..........................
msnichole_2002: I'll let you know the time tomorrow for sure
tsmarissasinn: ok...............is this a definite............either 9 or 7, or is there a chance that it won't happen?
msnichole_2002: besides cock sucking what else are you into
msnichole_2002: it's a definite, just have to figure out what and where I'll be before hand
tsmarissasinn: cum, being made into a girl, strapons, golden, would love to be put on hormones..............just want to become a sissy girl............please men and women.............i adore being at the whim of a dominant woman...............
msnichole_2002: what have you done in real life before?
tsmarissasinn: visited some professional domme...............unfulfilling, have sucked at adult bookstores with condoms, but not at the direction of a domme..............dying to suck bareback and feel and taste a man's cum
tsmarissasinn: i'm guessing that there isn't a gay bar (i read your blog - while you were in the loo) , so how would we find a real cock.
tsmarissasinn: i would love to look like this girl...................she is lucky......
tsmarissasinn: are you still there?
msnichole_2002: hang on
You have received 1 file from tsmarissasinn.ShannonA1.jpgOpen (Alt+Shift+O)

msnichole_2002: doing my blog and answering like 15 other IMs
tsmarissasinn: ok
msnichole_2002: I'll be bringing another guy along who has never had his cock sucked I'm guessing by a sub male
tsmarissasinn: really..................i hope it's a nice cock.........mmm
msnichole_2002: he's also sub..
msnichole_2002: I wouldn't know.. I've never seen it.. but one cock is pretty much like anyother cock..
tsmarissasinn: ok.................i never asked if you liked playing with sissy girls like me?
msnichole_2002: sometimes...
msnichole_2002: not my biggest favourite thing in the world, but directing cock sucking action makes up for it. It's a little boring, dressing YOU up, putting on YOUR makeup.. do you see my drift?
tsmarissasinn: glad to hear that.......................i could come with lingerie on already under drab male clothes and light makeup on, less for you to do?
msnichole_2002: PERFECT! sounds good..
msnichole_2002: so what was up with the pro domme you went to?
tsmarissasinn: it was on a visit to NYC, there very much into money only.......even heard how they weren't really domme on the outstide world........................
msnichole_2002: who told you that? the domme?
tsmarissasinn: yes...............and would say they couldn't get another male involved......................seemed to not care for that
msnichole_2002: wow, that's kinda sucky
msnichole_2002: how did you choose her?
msnichole_2002: from a website?
tsmarissasinn: yes it was....................internet.............yes
tsmarissasinn: can be difficult to find a domme woman that wants to just play, not professional, and likes bi men.............even if they want to be a girl.
msnichole_2002: why is that?
tsmarissasinn: just seems hard to find a real open-minded woman like that...........and then mention dressing and maybe liking the whole cuckhold thing..........it can be tough
msnichole_2002: ok well I'm going to get going, it was nice talking to you, and I'd like you to send me an e-mail with your phone number, and a reminder that we're going to meet on Thursday evening at some point..
msnichole_2002: also can you e-mail me the pic that shows in your profile?
tsmarissasinn: ok....................to your yahoo address.............and yes, i am anxious for Thrusday and I understnad that it is a definite, just a question about time
msnichole_2002: yes to msnichole_2002@yahoo.com
tsmarissasinn: ok...............ty Ms Nichole..........i look forward to Thursday in Frederick......................have a great night
msnichole_2002: thanks! bye slut..

SO AS YOU CAN SEE, sometimes it does work out. Bill if you're reading this, you may end up being the "other guy", unless someone else e-mails me and wants to show up for some kinda gang bang party where marrisa the slut can service everyone.... LOL

No comments: